Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arians is calling a great game so far

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Arians is calling a great game so far

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Everyone keeps saying it was a bad design and thrown across the field. But Tone was running back towards the WR's side...
    He was running to his left. The WR was on the right.

Horrible play design, horrible timing for the call and horrible decision by Holmes.
    I could have sworn Holmes caught it on the left side ofthe field then started running back towards the right... It didn't work though so scratch it from the books
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

His creativity isn't even creative. This clown has to go. I might fly to the Burgh and join in any ant- Bruce Airhead rally.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hopefully one of the headlines tomorrow will be "Arians gets fired"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am no fan of Arians. If Heath doesn't make an incredible catch, we kick 4 FG instead of 3. Our redzone offense sucks.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    I am no fan of Arians. If Heath doesn't make an incredible catch, we kick 4 FG instead of 3. Our redzone offense sucks.
    I thought Ben could have ran that in easily... and the throw was a little high..
    BA didn't throw that.

Also Mend stepped out on a sure TD catch... FG...

Hines got called for holding.. FG...

So in reality when you point out the PLAYERS MISTAKES...

Arians blew one redzone possession. That awful one with FWP in instead of Mend..
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"