Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woodley & Ziggy

Legend

Woodley & Ziggy

Re: Woodley & Ziggy

Most definitely...stepped up huge today. Didn't really see much of Harrison though.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Most definitely...stepped up huge today. Didn't really see much of Harrison though.
    Harrison was hurt and probably should not have been on the field but manned up and played.

I got to give Woodley props, I spent the whole season ripping into this guy calling him Lamar Haggans...but he's back! Finally in playing shape!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    I got to give Woodley props, I spent the whole season ripping into this guy calling him Lamar Haggans...but he's back! Finally in playing shape!
    Wood has played good all year imo

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Wood has played good all year imo
    I think a lot of players have, when you remove two all stars out of the lineup you have to have others compensate for the loss...it's just to hard to evaluate people that way. I'm just glad the results are showing now!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast
    Harrison was hurt and probably should not have been on the field but manned up and played.
    Thank you NorthCoast.
    I'm frankly amazed at the amount of negative views of Harrison this season. Let's make the point: he won't have a season like that magical one he had last year--that was truly a career year. So judging him to that standard is a mistake. You judge him by what he is regularly capable of... and judge him by what is expected in this defense (historically what ROLB has done) and I'm sure his numbers this year are very favorable.

And... he didn't have a bad game at all today either.
    Guys and gals,
    If you play fantasy football, go to the FF forum here and read my thread. I'd appreciate some feedback on it.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast
    Thank you NorthCoast.
    I'm frankly amazed at the amount of negative views of Harrison this season. Let's make the point: he won't have a season like that magical one he had last year--that was truly a career year. So judging him to that standard is a mistake. You judge him by what he is regularly capable of... and judge him by what is expected in this defense (historically what ROLB has done) and I'm sure his numbers this year are very favorable.

And... he didn't have a bad game at all today either.
    He erased Mendy's fumble by forcing one of his own. And didn't he have a sack eliminated due to a penalty?

Do I remember he leads the Steelers in sacks (at least before this game)?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

The silver lining to Aaron getting hurt? Ziggy getting playing time & contributing.
    The silver lining to Harrison getting double-teamed? Woodley making teams pay.

Here's my question...is Woodley good enough to put on the other side?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...