Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Ben

  1. #21

    Re: Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN
    Congradulations to Ben but, he needs to shut the hell up. Just on the news Ben was giving credit to Arians and his offense and about how dynamic their offense is and people need to lay off of Arians.

    Looks like Arians will be here for a long time.
    If Tomlin doesn't step up and fire BA, anyone think the Rooneys will tell him to?


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  2. #22
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cincitucky (Stinktown, U.S.A.)
    Posts
    3,884

    Re: Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN
    Congradulations to Ben but, he needs to shut the hell up. Just on the news Ben was giving credit to Arians and his offense and about how dynamic their offense is and people need to lay off of Arians.

    Looks like Arians will be here for a long time.
    If Tomlin doesn't step up and fire BA, anyone think the Rooneys will tell him to?
    Nope.
    1 Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
    2 Stephen Tuitt DE Notre Dame
    3c Keith McGill CB Utah
    4 Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5 Jordan Zumwalt ILB UCLA
    5c Anton Exum S Va Tech
    6 Trey Millard FB/TE Oklahoma
    7 Cody Latimer WR Indiana
    7c DeAnthony Thomas RB Oregon

  3. #23
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,619

    Re: Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Whether or not he saw the flag or not, if he'd have really stepped into that throw, I think it's a TD for Wallace. He was in a hurry and just kinda jump-skipped and armed down there. Oh well, no biggie, we won. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    Yea, I was curious how far he threw the ball and if he had more arm left. There was a quote or a question to Ben about that play and he admitted seeing the flag. I just didn't think he would have been able to see the flag, because, he had to avoid a sack first and then run to his left. The fact he saw it is a good thing. I stand corrected.

    I wonder if he had more arm left now that I know eh saw the flag.

    Pappy


    1.15) Ra'Shede Hageman - DE
    2.47) Jason Verrett - CB
    3.97) CJ Fiedorowicz - TE
    4.114) Brandon Coleman - WR
    5.145) Lamin Barrow - ILB
    5.173) Terrance Mitchell - CB
    6.176)
    7.207) Jay Bromley - DT
    7.215)

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  4. #24
    Backup
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisville, KY (by way of WV)
    Posts
    431

    Re: Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN
    Congradulations to Ben but, he needs to shut the hell up. Just on the news Ben was giving credit to Arians and his offense and about how dynamic their offense is and people need to lay off of Arians.

    Looks like Arians will be here for a long time.
    If Tomlin doesn't step up and fire BA, anyone think the Rooneys will tell him to?
    Nope.
    If Tomlin is a any type of a man and a leader, he would tell Arians to hit the bricks. We are not utilizing the talent we have on offense to its full potential thanks to this ferret faced yam bag. Tomlin wouldn't need to wait for the Rooney's to say something. Unfortunately, the Rooney's will not say anything and Tomlin will fold like a $5.00 lawn chair and keep that fat mongaloid retartd as our OC once again.
    <a href=http://imgcash5.imageshack.us/img356/1595/smuj2.jpg target=_blank>http://imgcash5.imageshack.us/img356/1595/smuj2.jpg</a>
    ~Props to AS, my sig Consigliere~

    "Even the strongest man needs friends.... Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger."
    ~ Don Lucchesi to Vincent

  5. #25
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,353

    Re: Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Mafia
    ferret faced yam bag
    While the automatic board censor software can be annoying at times, one of the fringe benefits is that it forces people to be more creative with their insults instead of relying on the same boring four-letter words. The next time someone gets on your nerves at work, call them a ferret faced yam bag and see what happens.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  6. #26

    Re: Ben

    On another board someone posted that prior to BA being the OC, the offense scored no less than 40 to 45 touchdowns Bens first three season. With this Ben also threw for 1000 yards less eaq
    ch season.
    Since Arians has taken over. Ben and our offense puts up many yards but, they can not score points.
    Mendenhall 1000 yards five touchdowns. Ward and Santonio each have 1000 yards and less than or just six touchdowns.

    Someone should remind Tomlin that, there are Super Bowl trophies in the Steelers lobby and nothing on those trophies state the stats,


    Just like he said to Parker.

  7. #27
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,619

    Re: Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN
    On another board someone posted that prior to BA being the OC, the offense scored no less than 40 to 45 touchdowns Bens first three season. With this Ben also threw for 1000 yards less eaq
    ch season.
    Since Arians has taken over. Ben and our offense puts up many yards but, they can not score points.
    Mendenhall 1000 yards five touchdowns. Ward and Santonio each have 1000 yards and less than or just six touchdowns.

    Someone should remind Tomlin that, there are Super Bowl trophies in the Steelers lobby and nothing on those trophies state the stats,


    Just like he said to Parker.
    That's perfect right there!

    Pappy


    1.15) Ra'Shede Hageman - DE
    2.47) Jason Verrett - CB
    3.97) CJ Fiedorowicz - TE
    4.114) Brandon Coleman - WR
    5.145) Lamin Barrow - ILB
    5.173) Terrance Mitchell - CB
    6.176)
    7.207) Jay Bromley - DT
    7.215)

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  8. #28
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    7,450

    Re: Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN
    On another board someone posted that prior to BA being the OC, the offense scored no less than 40 to 45 touchdowns Bens first three season. With this Ben also threw for 1000 yards less eaq
    ch season.
    Since Arians has taken over. Ben and our offense puts up many yards but, they can not score points.
    Mendenhall 1000 yards five touchdowns. Ward and Santonio each have 1000 yards and less than or just six touchdowns.

    Someone should remind Tomlin that, there are Super Bowl trophies in the Steelers lobby and nothing on those trophies state the stats,


    Just like he said to Parker.
    That's perfect right there!


    Pappy

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •