Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It all starts with head coach quit kissing his ass

feelthesteel

It all starts with head coach quit kissing his ass

When 10,000 soliders die in battle
    who do you blame the soldiers?

when a ship get sunk who's responsible the Capt.

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: It all starts with head coach quit kissing his bad word

Mike Tomlin would actually be tolerable if he didn't have to kiss a sub par QB's azz,..actually had an offensive coordinator as opossed to a glorified QB coach. And finally, be stripped of any power whatsoever to effect our Draft selections.

Then again,...i must admit that i'm nearly at the point of loathing him (Tomlin) and Roethlisberger as much as i do Kordell Stewart. And believe me that is saying a great deal,...Stewart is the only human being that i actually HATE.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...lCzar76Sig.jpg

"We’ll have a mix-and-match concept that hopefully will see us through.” ~Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCzar76
    Mike Tomlin would actually be tolerable if he didn't have to kiss a sub par QB's azz,..actually had an offensive coordinator as opossed to a glorified QB coach. And finally, be stripped of any power whatsoever to effect our Draft selections.

Then again,...i must admit that i'm nearly at the point of loathing him (Tomlin) and Roethlisberger as much as i do Kordell Stewart. And believe me that is saying a great deal,...Stewart is the only human being that i actually HATE.

haha sub par qb? that is a joke haha nice. so you have some inside info as to how much say tomlin has in the draft? what is kevin colbert for anyways?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

ben is a bust

feelthesteel

the way were playing he might get his head BUSTED again

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Are you for real? Our sub-par QB?

I'll admit that I think Ben could improve his game, but sub-par? You must be nuts from all the losing.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin turned in a stinker of a performance this season.

One Super Bowl.
    One stinker.

One more stinker of a season, and he ought to be looking for a new job.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1

haha sub par qb? that is a joke haha nice. so you have some inside info as to how much say tomlin has in the draft? what is kevin colbert for anyways?

As i have said since we were forced into selecting him (Roethlisberger) after the Bolts snagged Rivers from under Coach Cowher's chin,....he (Ben) is tremendously overrated. And as he was in college,.. he remains to this day after playing in the league for years,...inaccurate, inconsistent, and undisciplined with poor work ethic.

How is this not sub par when he actually has the physical tools to become the elite QB you have all wanted him to be,...yet remains the only man in the world to get a check for playing backyard football ? (Oh,.. and i personally coined him "backyard" years before any of the talking heads caught on)

"We’ll have a mix-and-match concept that hopefully will see us through.” ~Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

As i have said since we were forced into selecting him (Roethlisberger) after the Bolts snagged Rivers from under Coach Cowher's chin,....he (Ben) is tremendously overrated. And as he was in college,.. he remains to this day after playing in the league for years,...inaccurate, inconsistent, and undisciplined with poor work ethic.

How is this not sub par when he actually has the physical tools to become the elite QB you have all wanted him to be,...yet remains the only man in the world to get a check for playing backyard football ? (Oh,.. and i personally coined him "backyard" years before any of the talking heads caught on)
    I am not sure if Ben is overrated with in the general population of football fans. It is possible that Steelers fans overrate him. I've never subscribed to the fact that Ben was in the elite class of QB's. I figured there were 2 (Manning and Brady) elite QB's in the league. Today, I believe that there are still 2 (Brees and Manning) playing at an elite level. I think Brady has taken a step back this season due to his injury. Time will tell if he can make it back to where he was before the injury.

There are times that Ben is inaccurate & inconsistent. I am not so sure about his work ethic. It appears a poor work ethic shows up at times on Sundays. There are times he looks unprepared to play. Consistency is what is lacking in Ben's game to take his game to the next level. If he is willing to put in the time and work, I think he can work on the areas necessary to become a better QB.

The back yard style may have caught up with him already but only time will tell.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL

I am not sure if Ben is overrated with in the general population of football fans. It is possible that Steelers fans overrate him. I've never subscribed to the fact that Ben was in the elite class of QB's. I figured there were 2 (Manning and Brady) elite QB's in the league. Today, I believe that there are still 2 (Brees and Manning) playing at an elite level. I think Brady has taken a step back this season due to his injury. Time will tell if he can make it back to where he was before the injury.

There are times that Ben is inaccurate & inconsistent. I am not so sure about his work ethic. It appears a poor work ethic shows up at times on Sundays. There are times he looks unprepared to play. Consistency is what is lacking in Ben's game to take his game to the next level. If he is willing to put in the time and work, I think he can work on the areas necessary to become a better QB.

The back yard style may have caught up with him already but only time will tell.

Very well said sir. It appears that not every member of the Nation fails to be objective when discussing Roethlisberger.