Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Kemo could be out a few weeks

  1. #1

    Kemo could be out a few weeks

    per the Post Gazette. How do you think Roman Foster will fair at LG? I thought he held his own today when Kemo went down.

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Kemo out a few weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by toddjammin
    per the Post Gazette. How do you think Roman Foster will fair at LG? I thought he held his own today when Kemo went down.
    Do you have a link? I can't find one.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,447

    Re: Kemo out a few weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by toddjammin
    per the Post Gazette. How do you think Roman Foster will fair at LG? I thought he held his own today when Kemo went down.
    Do you have a link? I can't find one.
    Starting left guard Chris Kemoeatu also left the game with a sprained MCL in his right knee. A similar injury kept safety Troy Polamalu sidelined for four games but offensive lineman normally can return more quickly because of the nature of the position. However, Kemoeatu is still likely to miss a couple of games with the injury.

    Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09326/10 ... z0Xdxufk5p

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Kemo out a few weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by toddjammin
    per the Post Gazette. How do you think Roman Foster will fair at LG? I thought he held his own today when Kemo went down.
    Do you have a link? I can't find one.
    Starting left guard Chris Kemoeatu also left the game with a sprained MCL in his right knee. A similar injury kept safety Troy Polamalu sidelined for four games but offensive lineman normally can return more quickly because of the nature of the position. However, Kemoeatu is still likely to miss a couple of games with the injury.

    Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09326/10 ... z0Xdxufk5p
    Thanks...I just found it buried in the Ben story!

    Anyway, it says "likely" and not "definitely" so I'll wait for further news.

  5. #5

    Re: Kemo out a few weeks

    at any rate, this will give Foster some starting experience. From what I saw today for the most part, he was pretty good in pass protection.

    The question is with Kemo out next week, what other offensive linemen will dress? Is Kraig Urbik or Tony Hills ready to take on a backup role?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •