Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Baltimore..........

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Baltimore..........

    Asl long as we beat Baltimore we are alock for the playoffs. Not liking our offense in any way though..no rithym.
    2018 NFL Draft

    1) Baker Mayfield-QB-Oklahoma
    2) Mark Andrews-TE-Oklahoma
    3) Kyzir White-SS-WVU
    4) Tyrone Crowder-OG-Clemson
    5) MarkWalton-RB-Miami
    7) Andre Brown-DE-Virginia











  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Baltimore..........

    Lets say we win 2 against the ravens and the one against the browns.
    Are you assuming e're gonna win 2 of the remaining 3?

    Given the way they're playing -- no troy next week and Ben is drinking his own kool aid -- they will be hard put to win next week and are fully capable of losing to the browns.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Baltimore..........

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler
    Lets say we win 2 against the ravens and the one against the browns.
    Are you assuming e're gonna win 2 of the remaining 3?

    Given the way they're playing -- no troy next week and Ben is drinking his own kool aid -- they will be hard put to win next week and are fully capable of losing to the browns.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Baltimore..........

    6 games left
    have to beat the raiders, cleveland, miami, and get at least 1 from the ravens, can lose to GB and lose 1 to ravens....10-6 will be in
    2018 NFL Draft

    1) Baker Mayfield-QB-Oklahoma
    2) Mark Andrews-TE-Oklahoma
    3) Kyzir White-SS-WVU
    4) Tyrone Crowder-OG-Clemson
    5) MarkWalton-RB-Miami
    7) Andre Brown-DE-Virginia











  5. #5
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Re: Baltimore..........

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    6 games left
    have to beat the raiders, cleveland, miami, and get at least 1 from the ravens, can lose to GB and lose 1 to ravens....10-6 will be in

    10-6 wont cut it....11-5 we might sneak into the playoffs.

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Baltimore..........

    I disagree....

    Colts
    Bengals
    Pats
    Chargers
    Steelers
    ??????
    2018 NFL Draft

    1) Baker Mayfield-QB-Oklahoma
    2) Mark Andrews-TE-Oklahoma
    3) Kyzir White-SS-WVU
    4) Tyrone Crowder-OG-Clemson
    5) MarkWalton-RB-Miami
    7) Andre Brown-DE-Virginia











  7. #7
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Re: Baltimore..........

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    I disagree....

    Colts
    Bengals
    Pats
    Chargers
    Steelers
    ??????

    Denver 6-4
    Jacksonville 6-4
    Houston 6-4 (IF they win tomorrow night)

    Not saying any of these teams will make it but we are not a lock for teh playoffs even if we beat the Ravens next week.

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Baltimore..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Vindrow
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    I disagree....

    Colts
    Bengals
    Pats
    Chargers
    Steelers
    ??????

    Denver 6-4
    Jacksonville 6-4
    Houston 6-4 (IF they win tomorrow night)

    Not saying any of these teams will make it but we are not a lock for teh playoffs even if we beat the Ravens next week.

    So for us not to make it 2 of those 3 need to finish better.....i doubt it
    2018 NFL Draft

    1) Baker Mayfield-QB-Oklahoma
    2) Mark Andrews-TE-Oklahoma
    3) Kyzir White-SS-WVU
    4) Tyrone Crowder-OG-Clemson
    5) MarkWalton-RB-Miami
    7) Andre Brown-DE-Virginia











Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •