This is a team that has played like they thought they were penciled in for the playoffs.

And now, we see the ugly reality that they may not even MAKE the playoffs.

Where is the sense of urgency? The hunger? The passion and drive to do whatever it takes to win games? I don't see it.

Championship teams don't give up a kick return for a touchdown every game. Exactly what has been done from the coaching end to try to FIX this problem? Whatever they're doing, it ISN'T getting it done. You can try to bring in better athletes for STs, but I agree with Keisel, kick coverage, more than anything, boils down to DESIRE. And it just isn't there.

It's not just on ST's...it's an attitude that permeates this whole team. They are playing like they're satisfied with last year's SB victory. They're not playing like they want it this year.

Soon, whether they want it or not will be IRRELEVANT, because they will find themselves OUT of the RUNNING.

While there are many facets to the problem, ultimately it winds up in the lap of Tomlin.
For all his talk, I believe he was satisfied with last year's title to the point where he's gotten complacent. And the whole team is reflecting that attitude.

Extremely, extremely disappointing.

When you can't beat the Kansas City freakin' Chiefs, you don't deserve to make the playoffs.