Thread: RED ZONE WOES...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

RED ZONE WOES...

oh how they continue. There is great wailing and gnashing of teeth as this cumbersome streak becomes a rut!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: RED ZONE WOES...

BEN TO HINES, BAY-BEE!!!!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Finally some relief! LOL! Go Hines Go Hines! Go Joose Pigs!, oh, oops, sorry RB!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Finally some relief! LOL! Go Hines Go Hines! Go Joose Pigs!, oh, oops, sorry RB!
    I hope Hines gets you more fantasy points against me than Ricky Williams got for you on Thursday! Sincerely!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sweet. As long as the rest of my team scores nothing?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Sweet. As long as the rest of my team scores nothing?
    Nothing? I'll be rooting for minus points. :P

Legend

User Info Menu

HEEEEEEEEEEEEATH!!!!

Great job by Ben evading the sack!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Nothing like playing a 2-6 team to remedy the wailing and gnashing!

Legend

User Info Menu

And nothing like Kevin Smith and Greg Jennings pulling me into the lead!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

**cough** Studebaker is ALL-WORLD!!!!!