Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh Bengals

Pro Bowler

Re: Uh Oh Bengals

I think the 6 trophies are still safe and secure AND IN THEIR RIGHT PLACE. Whew, that was close because burning that towel almost negated those 6 titles.

Wow, we must really get under their skin.

Pro Bowler

I am going to LMAO for days if the Bengals start losing games like the Titans did.

Do they realize what they've done?!? Palmer's season is now OVER! As in broken leg over. The Curse is real, and it was just looking for a new home after just leaving Tennessee.

Man, that's sad. It just shows how much the Steelers haunt their pathetic lives.

I can't imagine caring enough about another team to burn their merchandise.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

They realize that the last time they were ahead of us in the division standings, T.J. Houshmanqwersivoxcuaksdjvhuil was stupid enough to this after a win:

Of course, come playoff time this happened:

Followed a few weeks later by this:

Since then, the Bengals have sucked, until the finally got rid of this guy:

And now his new team sucks too.

Now that this has happened:

[youtube:54bbg7ux]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f7Wns74bsRY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f7Wns74bsRY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:54bbg7ux]

I can guarantee we'll see more of this:

The Cardinals suffered because of their mascot and their mayor. The Titans suffered because of LenDale, Bulluck and Kearse, and the Lions suffered because of their mascot. Now these Bengals fans are stupid enough to expose their team to such suffering for a second time!!! It may happen as early as this week with a loss to Oakland, or it may hold off until January to strike at the most painful time when the playoffs start. But, once again, Cincinnati will feel the wrath of the Towel. You brought it upon yourselves, fools. There is nothing you can do about it now.

I didn't know you could buy a Terrible Towel with food stamps.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

feelthesteel

Wow biG Mistake !!
    the wrath will be felt.

feelthesteel