Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: What About Bruce?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: What About Bruce?

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

Shame how some fans look for scapegoats when the star has a bad outing. 500 plus yards on O.. 3 TD passes but 2 INT's by Ben.. one for a 14 point swing... yet we will hear how one playcall by Arians lost the game for us..
    Who gave him all the credit? I said he deserves credit for not giving up and fighting back.

Or would you rather he just give up?

is right.. I expect Ben to keep playing.. it's what he is paid 100 million to do..
    And that's what he did, and he did it well.

But you give him no credit for that.

His opponents are being paid to play too.

Think about it....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

Shame how some fans look for scapegoats when the star has a bad outing. 500 plus yards on O.. 3 TD passes but 2 INT's by Ben.. one for a 14 point swing... yet we will hear how one playcall by Arians lost the game for us..
    Who gave him all the credit? I said he deserves credit for not giving up and fighting back.

Or would you rather he just give up?

is right.. I expect Ben to keep playing.. it's what he is paid 100 million to do..
    Just because Big ben is paid 100 million dollars ypou are going to blame him for the loss?????

How about Steelers D??? They freaking laid a big egg. How come i have never seen you criticize Steelers D even once?

Ben Hater....
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The D played good until the end.......This loss today was a total team loss. Everyone is responsible for today. Wallace fumbles...Ben throws 2 picks....ST's again gives up a TD...Bruce Arians calls another horrible game.....Everybody sucked....Arians is just part of it today, but he is every week and thats why he needs to be fired
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

BA is as unimaginative as they come.
    But if Ben doesn't throw a 10point-swing pick in the EZ, its game over.

If ST doesn't set a 7-point return to start the game, we win.

Yes, BA stinks bad. But this was a team egg.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
    The D played good until the end.......This loss today was a total team loss. Everyone is responsible for today. Wallace fumbles...Ben throws 2 picks....ST's again gives up a TD...Bruce Arians calls another horrible game.....Everybody sucked....Arians is just part of it today, but he is every week and thats why he needs to be fired
    One of those picks was on Heath.

That one sucked...ball was totally catchable.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Some of you guys can say all you want, but Ben & his style have brought us more championships combined than all the Malone's, O'Donnell's, Stewart's, Tomzack's & Maddox's of the world...not to mention Manning, Rivers, Brees, Romo & Rogers - he may not be perfect, but he's our QB & as long as he's here I'll back him.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...