Thread: is it me?...

Pro Bowler

is it me?...

or does everyone else here think our offense is about to EXPLODE with point making ability? with the O-line putting it together i can't really point to any weak spots. this could be really scary good by january.......

Pro Bowler

Re: is it me?...

They have the makings of being a very good offensive team. One problem is they make to many mistakes throughout the coarse of games. Limiting mistakes and consistency will be the key heading forward.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter
    or does everyone else here think our offense is about to EXPLODE with point making ability? with the O-line putting it together i can't really point to any weak spots. this could be really scary good by january.......
    *ahem* click.

Pro Bowler

im just glad we finally played in the second half and we played a sufficating brand of football......the one thing i am scared of are of course turnovers, i am still screaming at mendy sometimes (bc i know he can hear me from my sofa) to put the ball away, he swings it out sometimes, same with homes, I love Ben but he is good for one head scrating interception every game or two (but he makes up for it with his outstanding play the other 99% of the time)...that was a good team we played, and we beat them up good, i was scared in the first half, but you got that feeling that we were going to make adjustments and we most definitely did...