Thread: Predictions for Mike Wallace By End of the Season

Predictions for Mike Wallace By End of the Season

I say he will have 50 catches for 850 yards and 6 TD's. So far he has 21 catches for 386 yards and 2 TD's.

Hall of Famer

Re: Predictions for Mike Wallace By End of the Season

Quote Originally Posted by toddjammin
    I say he will have 50 catches for 850 yards and 6 TD's. So far he has 21 catches for 386 yards and 2 TD's.
    that seems pretty realistic. he has impressive numbers so far this season. i say he ends up with 60 catches for 780 and 8 td's

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

He is on pace for 45 catches, 827 yards, and 4 TD's. So if he pretty much just does what he has been doing so far, your numbers seem reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    He is on pace for 45 catches, 827 yards, and 4 TD's. So if he pretty much just does what he has been doing so far, your numbers seem reasonable.

Im gonna say his yardage numbers drop a little for the second half of the year because of the weather...and we start pounding the rock and go play action for shorter routes.

55 rec. 770 yds 3 tds

Quote Originally Posted by isonator07

Im gonna say his yardage numbers drop a little for the second half of the year because of the weather...and we start pounding the rock and go play action for shorter routes.

55 rec. 770 yds 3 tds
    Plus, other teams might start to pay attention To Wallace now and give free safety help. Which ultimately should mean more grabs for s'tone, hines and heath underneath if Ben recognizes it and takes advantage which he no doubt will

42 for 668

I posit an increase in catches and YPG -- I think he heds up with between 60 and 70 catches and ~1000 yards.

Pro Bowler

Wow, right now Wallace is at about 18.4 YPC. I think his catches will increases but his average will drop off ...

50 / 825 / 6 TDs and runner up for OROTY (Percy Harvin's STs play is putting him on top)

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    Quote Originally Posted by isonator07

55 rec. 770 yds 3 tds
    Plus, other teams might start to pay attention To Wallace now and give free safety help. Which ultimately should mean more grabs for s'tone, hines and heath underneath if Ben recognizes it and takes advantage which he no doubt will

42 for 668

Yeah great point, I've been wondering how long it would take d-cords. to start rolling deep coverage his way. Maybe they are? Wondered the same with Nate last couple yrs. It's a pick your poisen though with hines and heath underneath. Do you want picked apart or roll the dice with Wallace on the deep ball?