Thread: LOL! Some Kid Fails Bloopers

Legend

User Info Menu

LOL! Some Kid Fails Bloopers

I'm no sadist or anything, but these bloopers bring back a lot of anxious memories for me from when my boys were little. Whew, good thing kids are made of rubber!

[youtube:1mqv7lji]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BJYCp8I9qUs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BJYCp8I9qUs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/youtube:1mqv7lji]
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: LOL! Some Kid Fails Bloopers

tanks for sharing Prison Mike.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ain't no tang!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Ain't no tang!
    Yes, it is.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

funny stuff

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

That one kid who almost pressed to a handstand was pretty impressive. And that dude with the Brett Favre pass to his little son isn't threatening to win any "Dad of the Year" awards.