Thread: LOL! Some Kid Fails Bloopers

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

LOL! Some Kid Fails Bloopers

I'm no sadist or anything, but these bloopers bring back a lot of anxious memories for me from when my boys were little. Whew, good thing kids are made of rubber!

[youtube:1mqv7lji]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BJYCp8I9qUs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BJYCp8I9qUs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e 9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/youtube:1mqv7lji]

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: LOL! Some Kid Fails Bloopers

tanks for sharing Prison Mike.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ain't no tang!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Ain't no tang!
    Yes, it is.

Difference maker in the middle needed to replace Shazier.

Offer picks 1.28 & 3.92 plus WR Martavis Bryant to ARZ for pick 1.15. They only have 5 draft picks now, plus their WR's are undersized (John Brown & J.J. Nelson both 5'10") or old (Larry Fitzgerald 35 y.o.).

Gets us ahead of BAL at 1.16, who's looking to replace the retired ILB Zach Orr.

1.15 Georgia ILB Roquan Smith 6'0" 225
    2.60 Stanford FS Justin Reid 6'1" 204

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

funny stuff

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

That one kid who almost pressed to a handstand was pretty impressive. And that dude with the Brett Favre pass to his little son isn't threatening to win any "Dad of the Year" awards.