Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Bye Week Fun - Neverending Story

Hall of Famer

Re: OT: Bye Week Fun - Neverending Story

Reed, in a drunken stupor, begins to have hallucinations. He imagines that Sweed's head looks like an empty towel dispenser and begins flailing at it with his right hand (maintaining control of the beer in his other. Matt Spaeth tries to intervene by blocking Reed's punch, but of course he misses the block.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Reed looks back at the hyperbaric chamber and sees Michael Jackson emerge (after all, he was the first guy to use a hyperbaric chamber that I know of). Suddenly, his hallucinations turn from amusing to frightening. He screams, "You're dead! Ahhhhh!" As the King of Pop gets closer, he realizes that it isn't a hallucination. Coach Tomlin pulls off the Thriller mask, Scooby-Doo style, revealing the true identity! It is Michael Jackson...the WR for the Browns and Ravens from several years ago!!! Ahhhhh!!!

Legend

Matt Spaeth says wait a minute, this isn't Michael Jackson and pulls out his junk and proceeds to pee on him, melting the disguise and revealing that it's actually....

R. Kelly! He yells at Speath, saying "Nobody pees on me! I pee on you!" Then Jeff Reed, still hallucinationing, starts singing "I believe I can fly!" and starts chasing an imaginary Bugs Bunny around Heinz Field, blaming his wabbit holes for the poor condition of the turf.

Legend

Spaeth eventually beats RKelly in a 3 hour long swordfight which shames RKelly back in the closet. But they should both be proud, they just created a 4th river in Pittsburgh which sweeps away Hines' chamber and it begins floating down the Ohio....

Just then, Jerome 'The Bus' Bettis breaks out of the locker room and runs on to the field even though it's not game day. He's partially dressed in his uniform, pants bulging in the back side and his jersey only covering his mid section with his gut exposed... He's yelling where are those Bungholes! I want my $ back that they stole from me.... I want a piece of those no good rotten scum bags..... from Cincinnati. Just as he's walking towards Ike and Skippy, he looks over and sees Michael Jackson- or what's left of him and says..... "What the hell happened to you? You know that chamber is supposed to fix anything.... That's why Hines bought it, I'd use it too, but I can't fit in the damn thing........." But the chamber is now headed down the Ohio River when........
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

Jerome slips into the newly formed RKaeth River and begins floating down the Ohio himself..."Guess I'm heading to Cincy" Jerome says as the rest of the Steelers jump on the Jerome Boat and ride him down the Ohio....

Jerome is heard screaming at the top of his lungs, "if them no good rotten bungholes aren't coming here until Sunday, then I'm going to them.....This river does go all the way to Cincinnati -Right?"
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

They arrive in Cincy and Jerome celebrates by having 36 servings of Skyline 5-way chili. The resulting flatulence makes Cincinnati smell almost as bad as Cleveland.

Bettis chuckles as he's putting down another bowl of that chili and mumbles, "Well this stench in this town has made it all worth while" I don't care if I get my $ back or not".. "Let's get out of this place and go back to the Burgh before we all pass out from the fumes.." Bettis and those who traveled with him hitch a ride back home.....
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII