Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Bye Week Fun - Neverending Story

Re: OT: Bye Week Fun - Neverending Story

Meanwhile back on dry land, Jerome "The Bus" Bettis looks back towards his restaurant looking for his money bag that he dropped..... He runs back to find it, but off in the distance he sees what looks like 3 Bengals players stealing it.... He yells, but they don't seem to understand him and they make off with his loot..... Well, that just pi$$es him off even more, and yells towards them- "You just wait you thugs, payback is hell, I'm coming out of retirement......
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Since equipment manager Rodgers Freyvogel is not able to get enough jersey fabric to construct a jersey large enough to fit the now-even-more-massive Bettis, Jerome has to sit out the Broncos game on MNF. He spends his time on the sideline in Denver talking to Ryan Clark, telling him all about his plans to run over those Bengals that stole his loot in their next game at Heinz Field. "Just like in the old days...the Bengals could never ever stop me." In an effort to get away from Bettis' incessant rambling, Clark tells him that his sickle cell is acting up and he needs extra oxygen, so he spends the rest of the game inside Hines' waterlogged hyperbaric chamber in silence.

So Bettis goes over to Parker demanding to know why he isn't on the playing field. Parker begins dancing and stuttering and says ...
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

You taught me and helped make me what I am today, which is not much...

(*I believe that is what Parker said to Bettis on the sidelines after SBXL when the Steelers won and Bettis announced his retirement*)

Pro Bowler

Right then Mendenhall comes up to the two with a ball in his hand and says, "That's right. I'm the future of the Steelers running game." No sooner had the words come out of his mouth than he fumbled the ball ...

After the Mendenhall fumble, the team calls up Isaac Redman from the practice squad to be their new starter at RB, and "Red Zone" Redman turns out to be better than Adrian Peterson. In fact, his game can only be described as a mix of Jim Brown with Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson.

As soon as the team arrives back from Denver- with another victory, Bettis says "OK guys, the NEXT game, I owe something to those no good, bumbling, bungholes. I'm starting and I'm gonna flatten them......You younger guys.... you pay attention as to how it's done. Willie's already been down this road, so Mendy- pay attention. Now if I can only fit into this uniform again........."

The players get over to Heinz Field and to their surpise they find that Ward's chamber is now placed perfectly on the 50 yard line all cleaned up and glistening in the sunshine, almost God-like........
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

Hall of Famer

...it didn't stay that way for long. Ike Taylor and Limas sweed were doing catching drills in front of it and collectively let 100 balls slip through their hands striking the chamber. When the last one struck, they heard a muffled sound from inside. They opened the chamber and to their surprise.....
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Skippy was inside with a beer in his hand. Talking like a good drunk would talk, he stumbles out of the chamber and then starts to laugh. He laughs so hard that he can't stop and falls to the turf in hysterics.... Limas and Ike look at him in amazement and ask the Skipster why he is laughing so hard...........
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

Skippy say's "I don't know but I just fell to the ground and didn't drop my beer". Ike looks at Sweed and say's he's got a point.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.