Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
LJ is an idiot. he should know better than to make slurs like that to the media. i hate pc bs more than anyone and i believe anyone has the right to speak there mind, however when you start throwing faggot out there you have to face what comes after that. what if it wasnt a slur against a sexual orientation. what if it was a race slur? then its a different story. i hate it when people justify gay slurs but if it was their race or sexual orientation they would be offended. the point is if its offensive towards ANYONE its not cool. what if he said i dont want to talk to you crackers? im sure a lot of people would be pissed off and rightfully so. personally i think gay men are disgusting, but i dont hate them. its just gross
really? dave chapelle and chris rock (rock is my favorite comedian) throw around racist crap all the time. it's a double standard.
When gay people call one another fags no one cares either.

But when you call someone faggot and your intentions are to insult then that is hate speech. That's what LJ did.

Also, Chapelle and Rock use humor to bring attention to the ignorance of racism.
so because one person uses humor to tell you his feelings it is better than someone who uses anger?