Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's Help a Former Steeler!

Legend

User Info Menu

Let's Help a Former Steeler!

Hey guys.

Ok, here's our chance to give a former Steeler a helping hand.

Leon Searcy is looking for an ACTION PHOTO of his time as a Pittsburgh Steeler. Does anybody have one? If so, let me know & Chadman will get it to him.

Any help is appreciated!

Chadman
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Let's Help a Former Steeler!

Here's a Searcy rookie card for sale on eBay with an action photo of Searcy in a Steeler uniform. The quality of this picture kind of sucks, but he could always buy the actual card if he wants it. Not sure if that helps, but here is the link anyway:

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/LEON-SEARCY-STEELER-OT-1992-PINNACLE-ROOKIE-CARD-315_W0QQitemZ360128050083QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Foo tball?hash=item53d94df3a3[/url]

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Here's a Searcy rookie card for sale on eBay with an action photo of Searcy in a Steeler uniform. The quality of this picture kind of sucks, but he could always buy the actual card if he wants it. Not sure if that helps, but here is the link anyway:

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/LEON-SEARCY-STEELER-OT-1992-PINNACLE-ROOKIE-CARD-315_W0QQitemZ360128050083QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Foo tball?hash=item53d94df3a3[/url]

Thank you Ruthless- Chadman has passed this on to Leon..anyone else?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Here's an odd little thumbnail avatar thingy featuring Leon in action in a Steeler uniform that is somewhat cut off and tiny.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't know why that last one didn't work, but here is a bigger version of that same picture that is not cut off:

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

have chadman tell leon to join the board, ask nicely, we dont want to upset him

Legend

User Info Menu

Is there a picture of him turning his back on the team that drafted him?

Legend

User Info Menu

Looks like RB posted a pic of him getting stepped on by the team that drafted him though.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Ok, I'm intrigued. How did this request come about?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Ok, I'm intrigued. How did this request come about?
    Chadman's a Steeler facebook legend.