Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANYONE GOING TO DETROIT???? Looking to tailgate

Backup

User Info Menu

ANYONE GOING TO DETROIT???? Looking to tailgate

Making the 7 hour drive from IOWA and would love to hook up with the steeler Nation if anyone is going to be out and about. Let me know and i'll bring a contribution to the party.

GO STEELERS

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: ANYONE GOING TO DETROIT???? Looking to tailgate

I was just about to start this thread. lol. Just bought my tickets and me and the wife are headed up to Detroit from Indiana (shorter drive than you). Was hoping to find my Steelers bretheren in the lot.

Backup

User Info Menu

AWESOME....would be great to meet up with people from the FORUM!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I am assuming there will be a big contingent there. We'll probably have to revive this thread later in the week. I don't mind going to Detroit with the wife. Not a big fan of the crap I would have to deal with in cincy, cleveland, Baltimore, etc. This looks like a win and I think Detroit fans are pretty browbeaten by now.

Backup

User Info Menu

STILL TICKETS AVAILABLE ON TICKETMASTER for this GAME!!!!!!!!!! If anyone is interested.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I totally get the feelign that this is going to be a Steelers home game. No disrespect to the Lions fans. hell, I admire them considering I am still a Pirates fan. But this has the feeling of a Heinz Field West game.

Legend

User Info Menu

In another thread, ColumbusSteelerFan said that he would be going to this game as well.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

bump, just cause I'm goin and I ant to see who else is.

Backup

User Info Menu

I'm coming and bringing my sexy friend who will be sporting her BIG BEN jersey....WOOHOOOOO........

LOOKING FOR A TAILGATE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE WE GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

MY SEATS for this SUNDAY
    Attached Images Attached Images