Thread: Mr. Ochocinco is a funny guy - Not!

Backup

User Info Menu

Mr. Ochocinco is a funny guy - Not!

[url]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=reilly_rick&id=4519152[/url]

I can't believe this is for real.

BTW Chad, this quote

"... his explanation of why he doesn't block: "What good is it for me to start throwing my body around with all those guys who are bigger than me?"

is not a quote made by a Hall of Famer.

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Mr. Ochocinco is a funny guy - Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlinator

[url]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=reilly_rick&id=4519152[/url]

I can't believe this is for real.

BTW Chad, this quote

"... his explanation of why he doesn't block: "What good is it for me to start throwing my body around with all those guys who are bigger than me?"

is not a quote made by a Hall of Famer.
    The only way Chad gets into the Hall of Fame is if he buys a ticket!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He's a punk, plain and simple.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i bet a lot of wr's feel this way about blocking. CJ has the balls to come out and say it though. he is still a selfish punk though

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

im on my own island here, but i really dont mind the guy, he stays clean off the field (from what we as fans hear about) he enjoys playing, and he will say what he feels even though alot of the time it is stupid, i would not want him on my team, but he is not a player that i despise, the pacmans, vicks, deion sanders, irvins, those are the punks who i cant stand, but him, he is a premadonna who has fun with the media...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609
    im on my own island here, but i really dont mind the guy, he stays clean off the field (from what we as fans hear about) he enjoys playing, and he will say what he feels even though alot of the time it is stupid, i would not want him on my team, but he is not a player that i despise, the pacmans, vicks, deion sanders, irvins, those are the punks who i cant stand, but him, he is a premadonna who has fun with the media...
    i feel the same way. CJ is very entertaining because he is such a jacka$$. he is kinda like the beligerent drunk guy at the party everyone laughs at. i dont think he is too detrimental to a team either. at least not as much as moss or TO. i also would never want him on the steelers but i never put any stock in what CJ has to say. i hated douchmanzaedah a lot more