Thread: seahawk unis

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

seahawk unis

did anyone else see the lime green uniforms, it looked like a bunch of caterpillers playing football in the early spring.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: seahawk unis

Awful. I had flashback from the Orlando Thunder of the old World League.

ESPN's Page 2 has a guy, Paul Lukas, who is obsessed with uniform quirks, and he has a blog all about sports uniforms down to the last detail. On April Fool's Day, he said that the Seahawks were coming out with a lime green jersey, calling it the worst alternate jersey ever.

[url]http://www.uniwatchblog.com/2009/04/01/in-which-i-go-away-for-a-few-days-and-the-whole-world-goes-down-the-crapper/[/url]

He even designed what this god-awful abomination would look like, but it was a complete hoax.

Do you think that a Seattle exec saw this design and didn't realize that he was making fun of the Seahawks?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: seahawk unis

i actually loved the old seahawks unis, the silver helmet and the silver pants with the blue/green, thought it was outstanding...these new ones are yick