Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New member checking in ...

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: New member checking in ...

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73
    Welcome aboard.

Watch out for Ruthless, he can be intimidating.......

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hey Bro, welcome to the planet. I'll not offer any advice on who to avoid, as it will become obvious after a while. I'm a glass is half full guy after a win, and a glass is half empty type after a loss. I can't help it, I just hate it when we lose - with a freaking passion that is. I'm also one of many resident clowns on this forum. Enjoy it here, it can be fun and very entertaining at times, but most importantly, there's some good folks here who bleed black 'n gold just like you!

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73
    Welcome aboard.

Watch out for Ruthless, he can be intimidating.......

He said watch out for Ruthless, not Dashboard Ruthless!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Hey Bro, welcome to the planet. I'll not offer any advice on who to avoid, as it will become obvious after a while. I'm a glass is half full guy after a win, and a glass is half empty type after a loss. I can't help it, I just hate it when we lose - with a freaking passion that is. I'm also one of many resident clowns on this forum. Enjoy it here, it can be fun and very entertaining at times, but most importantly, there's some good folks here who bleed black 'n gold just like you!
    Jooser don't play that.

[URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Jooser don't play that.

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Jooser don't play that.

Awesome.

BTW Lakelander, welcome aboard.

My name is Jigawatts but my friends call me phuckface.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Welcome and be sure to avoid that Ruthlessburgher guy he's a real PITA (pain in the ***) and, of course, there's a former angry Asian who has now accepted his heritage and is simply Asian. Don't start duplicate threads or ask whose jersey a HOFer will enter the HOF wearing or you'll feel the wrath of that stlrz d character.

SteelerNation1 while recently expanding his family still can be a hard@ss at times and you really don't have to worry about me, I'm harmless.

:P

PAppy

Yeah...he's harmless!

Legend

User Info Menu

Welcoma aboard, Lakey!

Chucktown
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

My early 2024 draft:

1.) OC - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C - Oregon
    2.) DL -Ruke Orhorhoro, DL, Clemson
    3.) WR - Nathaniel Dell, WR - Houston
    4a.) OT - Matt Goncalves, ROT - Pitt
    4b.) S -Tykee Smith - S - Georgia
    6A.) CB - Shon Stephensl - D - Ferris State
    6B..) DT - Jamree Kromah DT James Madison

UDFA: P, WR, QB, TE

We don't apologize for winning!

Legend

User Info Menu

Welcome.......My favorite Steeler is Limas Sweed
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

and my favorite steeler WAS mitch berger, but now that they got rid of him we are 1-2, that is the sole reason