Thread: tired of the nail biting....

Legend

User Info Menu

tired of the nail biting....

I'm tired of every game coming down to the last possession..

even when we were up 13-0 I felt like the missed opportunities would bite us in the azzz.
    this game reminded me of 2005 in Pittsburgh were we had the game won and let the bungles stick around.

Just seems like we have made a deal with the NFL to keep games close for ratings..

regardless of how dominating we are the game is always one possession from losing...
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: tired of the nail biting....

the problem is we're not dominating the entire game. right now the steelers should all be wearing t-shirts that say '45 minute men'........
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

It's a conspiracy by SteelerBot to win MNF Executive.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

glass half full......at least we are being entertained i bet the brown would beg for a nail bitter, just once this year......