Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **SHIVERS** Be Careful Hines

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: **SHIVERS** Be Careful Hines

Sure, but other teams (and their fans) would LOVE to have Hines on their team.

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by "steeler_fan_in_t.o.":ulgeyw4u
    Hate to say this but.........

It looks like the Bengals are finally starting to draft some mature players.

Rivers missed most of his rookie season and is downplaying it.

Maualuga is a rook and seems to be focused on winning the game, not exacting revenge.

"If he has the ball, I'll tackle him. I'm not going out of my way to hit him for something that he did that was right. Just blocking for one of his players,"
    Why would Maualuga want revenge, though? He wasn't a Bengal last year when this happened. He played Washington State that weekend.
    When I played it didn't matter if you were on the team when something happened...you're part of a team. You take the team attitude. Hines got one of their guys and I guarantee you their team mentality is that they want to get him (cleanly) too. That's how it works man.

What they say publicly and how they feel privately are two different things. There may be a few guys who want to get Hines in any way possible, but every team has guys like that. See Flozell (sp?) Adams for an example of that.

They want to get Hines and I don't blame them. Just like I'm sure our guys want to get rayray for what he did to Mendy...even though it was clean. That's just the mentality. You got us and now we wanna get you.[/quote:ulgeyw4u]

I didn't realize the chess team was close!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Starter

User Info Menu

[quote=Jooser]
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by "steeler_fan_in_t.o.":2u0ncsti
    Hate to say this but.........

It looks like the Bengals are finally starting to draft some mature players.

Rivers missed most of his rookie season and is downplaying it.

Maualuga is a rook and seems to be focused on winning the game, not exacting revenge.

"If he has the ball, I'll tackle him. I'm not going out of my way to hit him for something that he did that was right. Just blocking for one of his players,"
    Why would Maualuga want revenge, though? He wasn't a Bengal last year when this happened. He played Washington State that weekend.
    When I played it didn't matter if you were on the team when something happened...you're part of a team. You take the team attitude. Hines got one of their guys and I guarantee you their team mentality is that they want to get him (cleanly) too. That's how it works man.

What they say publicly and how they feel privately are two different things. There may be a few guys who want to get Hines in any way possible, but every team has guys like that. See Flozell (sp?) Adams for an example of that.

They want to get Hines and I don't blame them. Just like I'm sure our guys want to get rayray for what he did to Mendy...even though it was clean. That's just the mentality. You got us and now we wanna get you.
    I didn't realize the chess team was close! [/quote:2u0ncsti]

It was the DEBATING TEAM funny guy!

:P

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhound45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

They want to get Hines and I don't blame them. Just like I'm sure our guys want to get rayray for what he did to Mendy...even though it was clean. That's just the mentality. You got us and now we wanna get you.

Nothing wrong with chess...and many on here are master debaters.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=Discipline of Steel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhound45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":16m18hjk

Nothing wrong with chess...and many on here are master debaters. [/quote:16m18hjk]

And the rest are fishermen.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.