Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flashforward. Calling all Lost fans!

Re: Flashforward. Calling all Lost fans!

well the action has certainly picked back up after the first 2 hours in this show's new season.

Things are actually happening at such a fast rate that I doubt they have enough material to get past this and then one more season. This will probably be a short lived but highly entertaining show. Hopefully one to fill in a gap while they discover the next Lost-type phenomenon show.

And I absolutely hate Simon, much the way I hated Charlie. That actor just seems like such a prick. It could just be jealousy because he found a way to date Evangeline Lilly though....

Hall of Famer

Re: Flashforward. Calling all Lost fans!

I had kind of started losing interest towards the end of the first run. I have this episode DVR'ed but haven't watched it yet....still debating

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock
    well the action has certainly picked back up after the first 2 hours in this show's new season.

Things are actually happening at such a fast rate that I doubt they have enough material to get past this and then one more season. This will probably be a short lived but highly entertaining show. Hopefully one to fill in a gap while they discover the next Lost-type phenomenon show.

And I absolutely hate Simon, much the way I hated Charlie. That actor just seems like such a prick. It could just be jealousy because he found a way to date Evangeline Lilly though....
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.