Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steelers @ Bengals Prediction Thread

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Steelers @ Bengals Prediction Thread

Bengals 20
    Steelers 17

Or vice versa. Who knows.

I actually don't like the matchup for us at all. We won't be able to run on you guys and Palmer has been rusty thus far. Still gotta pick my team though...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Bengals 20
    Steelers 17

Or vice versa. Who knows.

I actually don't like the matchup for us at all. We won't be able to run on you guys and Palmer has been rusty thus far. Still gotta pick my team though...
    That is why you religiously support a perennial
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Steelers 34
    Bungles 24

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They ain't scoring a td.

23-9....good guys.

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers give our hearts a one week rest.........

Steelers- 31
    Bengals -10
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This one is going to be tough and I am actually a little nervous about it. I think that the Steelers should be able to generate some opportunities passing the ball against this team. I would expect Santonio to have a couple opportunities over the top but again this one is going to be tough. I fully expect the Bengals to give the team their best shot. I could see it going either way.

Steelers 23
    Bengals 21

Last second field goal by Skippy to redeem himself from last week. I still think the team will struggle to convert red zone chances into touchdowns and I expect Tyrone to give up a couple more big plays.

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel
    This one is going to be tough and I am actually a little nervous about it. I think that the Steelers should be able to generate some opportunities passing the ball against this team. I would expect Santonio to have a couple opportunities over the top but again this one is going to be tough. I fully expect the Bengals to give the team their best shot. I could see it going either way.

Steelers 23
    Bengals 21

Last second field goal by Skippy to redeem himself from last week. I still think the team will struggle to convert red zone chances into touchdowns and I expect Tyrone to give up a couple more big plays.

Last week the secondary made Knox look like Jerry Rice. What is going to happen against a real set of WR.

This game will be closer than expected with the Steelers either trailing and Ben pulls one out again, or the D holds off a furious Bengals rally at the end to preserve the win.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yes sir!

steelercorp

I'm thinking one lucky TD for the Bunglers so my pick is:

Steelers - 20
    Bunglers - 13

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm feeling better about this week, than I did last, but I still think it will be close.

Steelers 13
    Bungals 10