Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ochocinco brings back "Dulce Venganza" (Sweet Revenge) list.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Ochocinco brings back "Dulce Venganza" (Sweet Revenge) list.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    as an entertainer i actually like chad. i think he'd be funny in some kind of ****com.
    as a football player, I'm not impressed. never really have been. he's physically gifted but rarely puts it all together.
    Speaking of which, I just saw a commercial yesterday for a new sitcom coming on T.V. starring Michael Strahan. It is commonplace for retired football players to enter sports media (and in the rare case, other non-sports news stuff like Tiki Barber on the Today Show). But jumping right into a sitcom? That's odd. There have been a bunch of football players to go into acting (Alex Karras, Fred Dryer, Merlin Olsen, bad word Butkus, Bubba Smith, etc.) but typically it is not immediately after they retire from football. Especially since Strahan is far from a pretty boy. Maybe Letterman and Madonna pushed for this so people don't think their teeth gaps are so bad.
    haha probably. and that show looks dumb as hell.
    this reminds me, have you seen the new nutrisystem commercial with Lawrence Taylor? while i was watching, i couldn't help but wonder... did he lose the weight from nutrisystem or is he smoking crack again?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

well I think that chad johnson is kind of funny, there are some arrogant players that i really dont like, i dont mind chad though, i think he sees it as a game, works hard and had fun with it. He never really has gotten in trouble off the field and that list that he makes up about kiss the baby is something that the steeler dbacks will laugh at rather than use as bulletin board material

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think he and henry may have good days. tyrone carter is not the answer.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

When does this guy have the time to prepare, work out, watch film, etc... coming up with all the schtick that he does... in between being a father (& husband, if he is married).

I'm sure he is a great father to his kids.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe
    When does this guy have the time to prepare, work out, watch film, etc... coming up with all the schtick that he does... in between being a father (& husband, if he is married).

I'm sure he is a great father to his kids.
    I'm sure that he sends his kids a tweet at least 3 times a day. That's effective parenting.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I'm sure that he sends his kids a tweet at least 3 times a day. That's effective parenting.
    Or you should say, that's effective parenting--in his mind.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609
    ruthless, what are the odds, i just posted this 2 minutes after you ......my bad..
    watch yourself... there is a poster named strlz d that is the duplicate thread ENFORCER....don't get on his bad side...

Haven't had the opportunity to use this in awhile....

Starter

User Info Menu

it's funny i think, but i can't wait till he gets smacked in the mouth on sunday...we better beat the hell out of these guys
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

Kind of funny. He has 9 catches for 180 yards and one TD in two games. Decent numbers, but not what I would call "kiss the baby" numbers.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

While Chad doesn't worry me his partner, Chris Henry, does. Henry had had some big games against us so he is the one I think we need to stay on like flies on a piece of ****e.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!