Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade FWP

Trade FWP

for Larry Johnson........just a thought!!!!

Re: Trade FWP

I would be for it, but doybt the Chiefs would ever make the trade.

Chucktown

Pro Bowler

i dont think they would take parker and i dont think we take johnson....(i am a penn state guy too) one thing i love about the steelers is they dont sign troubled players, or players that had trouble in the recent past....

Pro Bowler

Neither team will do this. Parker has zero trade value. Johnson has little. Parker is hobbled and a speed guy. RB is not the Chiefs problem. Niether is signed long term either, so both teams would need to set up contracts before the trade would go through.
    If this was Madden '10, its a great trade idea.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler
    I would be for it, but doybt the Chiefs would ever make the trade.

Chucktown
    Throw in Issac Redman. He is the next Priest Holmes. That would likely be something no NFL team would pass on
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Hall of Famer

Despite being a PSU Homer, I am not sure that I would want LJ.

Also, I don't know if he could fit under our cap.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones
    Neither team will do this. Parker has zero trade value. Johnson has little. Parker is hobbled and a speed guy. RB is not the Chiefs problem. Niether is signed long term either, so both teams would need to set up contracts before the trade would go through.
    Exactly. Neither is signed long term so there is little risk. Parker will probably be gone after this season anyhow. I am not a fan of L.J.'s past behavior but I think he would relish the chance to play for a winner and a new contract. The risk here is minimal. The reward could be awesome.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    Exactly. Neither is signed long term so there is little risk. Parker will probably be gone after this season anyhow. I am not a fan of L.J.'s past behavior but I think he would relish the chance to play for a winner and a new contract. The risk here is minimal. The reward could be awesome.
    i agree the possible reward would be far greater than the risk. it worked for moss and the pats. sometimes a change of scenery and situation makes a huge difference for a player. LJ is a bit of a mental midgit, but at least he isnt a total jerk like moss or T.O.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    i agree the possible reward would be far greater than the risk. it worked for moss and the pats. sometimes a change of scenery and situation makes a huge difference for a player. LJ is a bit of a mental midgit, but at least he isnt a total jerk like moss or T.O.
    IMO, he is a total jerk. The guy has been arrested four times since '03 for domestic violence. I'll pass.

Make sure we wait til after the Bengals game this week to trade him!!

I'd trade Willie in a heartbeat for a veteran O-Lineman or a performance based draft pick.

1,000 yards gets us a 4th
    under 1,000 yards gets us a 6th
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!