Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: to all the rat fans

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: to all the rat fans

My retort to boastful fans about their team's accomplishments in the post-season is as follows"

I'm sorry, you said what? I'm sorry, I can't here you from behind my Steeler's SIX CHAMPIONSHIP LOMBARDI TROPHIES!!

Usually shuts them up.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ASIAN
    My retort to boastful fans about their team's accomplishments in the post-season is as follows"

I'm sorry, you said what? I'm sorry, I can't here you from behind my Steeler's SIX CHAMPIONSHIP LOMBARDI TROPHIES!!

Usually shuts them up.

yea i usually come back with something like that, but it gets old after a while, nothing would thrill me more than to punch them square in the face, but than you have lawsuits and all that so ehhh, ignoring is pretty good too

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609

Usually shuts them up.

yea i usually come back with something like that, but it gets old after a while, nothing would thrill me more than to punch them square in the face, but than you have lawsuits and all that so ehhh, ignoring is pretty good too

Sometimes, violence is a necessary adjunct to being a Steeler fan. I certainly don't advocate it, but during SB XXX when Neil got picked off during what could of been the game winning drive against the Cowgirls, some Cowboy fan jumped out of his seat at the bar my wife and I were at and gloated by pointing a finger at my wife's face. I came unglued and punched him in the face. I was removed from the establishment quite quickly and was extremely upset because my Steelers not only lost but I had just ordered a fresh pitcher.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I was removed from the establishment quite quickly and was extremely upset because my Steelers not only lost but I had just ordered a fresh pitcher.
    Dude, you punched a Cowboys fan in the face. Consider it an expense worth losing.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609

Usually shuts them up.

Sometimes, violence is a necessary adjunct to being a Steeler fan. I certainly don't advocate it, but during SB XXX when Neil got picked off during what could of been the game winning drive against the Cowgirls, some Cowboy fan jumped out of his seat at the bar my wife and I were at and gloated by pointing a finger at my wife's face. I came unglued and punched him in the face. I was removed from the establishment quite quickly and was extremely upset because my Steelers not only lost but I had just ordered a fresh pitcher.

haha, i would not encourage such behavior...........but it was a cowboy fan, so it was all good

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Look out! ESPN has them at #1. They should do the C'mon man segment on their power rankings.. Yeesh!

1 (10) Ravens 2-0-0 They're balanced on offense and tough on defense. (Chadiha)

[url="http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings"]http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Those rankings can only make things worse for those of us who deal with Rattards on a daily basis. Luckily for us, it will be the only title that they will get.

It is interesting that ESPN had the cojones to drop a Belichick/Brady team as far as #10.

And note that the Steelers are still one spot ahead of the Saints, for those who felt the need to turn the Steelers-Bears chat into a "The Saints would annihilate us" lovefest.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

They're balanced on offense and tough on defense
    I'll say it again, they allowed 28 points to the Chiefs (I think 21 on offense) with their backup QB, and allowed Rivers to pass for over 400 yards. Seriously, if the Steelers did this, they would be anialated in the national media. Yet, no mention of it for the rat turds. ??

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    They're balanced on offense and tough on defense
    I'll say it again, they allowed 28 points to the Chiefs (I think 21 on offense) with their backup QB, and allowed Rivers to pass for over 400 yards. Seriously, if the Steelers did this, they would be anialated in the national media. Yet, no mention of it for the rat turds. ??
    They are tough on defense. Just not very good.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

All their boasting and bragging will only make their January disappointments that much sweeter to you my friend.

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION