Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My fault

Backup

User Info Menu

My fault

that we lost this game. I had a case of beer bet on this game with a Bears fan. EVERYTIME I bet the Steelers, I get f***ed. I vow now to NEVER bet on the Steelers again (unless I get 75 points!)

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: My fault

Actually, it's my fault.

I wore my home 86 jersey and should have switched at halftime to the away 43 jersey so the offense would have gotten a boost.

(Whichever side I wear the other side does better that game, go figure!)
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

"18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ok, I'll take this one, I didn't have sex with the Mrs. PP the night before the game. She was sick, and I should have taken one for the team. I just figured I would do all of my other rituals and everything would be OK. Guess I lost on both accounts.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Ok, I'll take this one, I didn't have sex with the Mrs. PP the night before the game. She was sick, and I should have taken one for the team. I just figured I would do all of my other rituals and everything would be OK. Guess I lost on both accounts.
    You're such a team-player for sacrificing for the team.

BTW, if you really want her to take one for the team, how about shaving and looking halfway presentable. Do your part for the W.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drprwnap
    that we lost this game. I had a case of beer bet on this game with a Bears fan. EVERYTIME I bet the Steelers, I get f***ed. I vow now to NEVER bet on the Steelers again (unless I get 75 points!)
    I bet an entire bar tab.

Thankfully me and my buddy are pretty strict beer drinkers.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You guys are all wrong ! It's still Reeds fault !

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NC Steeler Fan
    Actually, it's my fault.

I wore my home 86 jersey and should have switched at halftime to the away 43 jersey so the offense would have gotten a boost.

(Whichever side I wear the other side does better that game, go figure!)
    How about you just go topless and maybe both sides will do well?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

its my fault, my wife had to go the bathroom after our second TD and I let her, I always make whoever I watch the game with hold the good luck urine, she let it out and than the steelers went downhill from there.....People, you only tinkle when something negative happens, let the bad urine go, but please never go after something good, that is good urine....

Starter

User Info Menu

Hmm. Well, I did all my rituals, but it didn't help this time.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609
    its my fault, my wife had to go the bathroom after our second TD and I let her, I always make whoever I watch the game with hold the good luck urine, she let it out and than the steelers went downhill from there.....People, you only tinkle when something negative happens, let the bad urine go, but please never go after something good, that is good urine....
    I never knew of this universal law. Probably why my life is so screwed up.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.