Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PROUD DAD TIME AGAIN

Legend

User Info Menu

PROUD DAD TIME AGAIN

My 13 year old son was just invited to be on the Wyoming State Special Olympics team, to compete in the 2010 National Games in lincoln Nebraska next summer. He will be the first person from Platte County Wy, to ever make the state team. We are very excited for him, as are his team mates from Platte co.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: PROUD DAD TIME AGAIN

Sports are a great activity for kids and to go to Nationals is an honor because not many people can say they have competed at that level. I wish your son success and hope he can bring home some hardware!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    My 13 year old son was just invited to be on the Wyoming State Special Olympics team, to compete in the 2010 National Games in lincoln Nebraska next summer. He will be the first person from Platte County Wy, to ever make the state team. We are very excited for him, as are his team mates from Platte co.
    what event(s) does he do?
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

i wish him lots of success

Legend

User Info Menu

Well done both of you! He may be great, but these kids don't get far with out dad's involvement!!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

O.K. heres an update on my son. We are in Casper Wy, this weekend where my son is participating in the Team WY Sport Camp. He is getting to meet the rest of his team mate's and coaches that will represent WY at the 2010 USA National Special Olympic games in Lincoln, NE in late July. He will also get to see what the uniforms will look like , and what events he will be doing. We are verry proud of him. Jacob has his own webpage set up, [url="http://www.firstgiving.com/jacobmckinley"]http://www.firstgiving.com/jacobmckinley[/url], check it out, but please do not feel obligated to help support Jacob. Just thought you might want to see it.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Mike Tomlin

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

He's $10 closer to his goal.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    He's $10 closer to his goal.
    Thanks alot D

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Great news ! Obviously we don't no each other personally but, you along with others are on this site together and we communicate so I really mean it that I do consider most of you guys better than just some stranger. With having said that, Dang ! I feel proud for both of you and I'm happy for you and your son. Way to go.