Thread: I'll see Stanley Cup Champions play tomorrow in Wilkes-Barre

Legend

User Info Menu

I'll see Stanley Cup Champions play tomorrow in Wilkes-Barre

I also get to get my picture taken with the Cup tomorrow. I was going to wear my Talbot throwback, but I think I'll go with the new white one I bought (no player name or number on it now), because that is what the Pens wore when they hoisted the Cup in Detroit. I also have a black one without any name or number. Thoughts?

[url]http://www.wbspenguins.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=214%3 Apenguins&Itemid=214[/url]

CROSBY AND MALKIN TO FACE OFF IN BLACK AND GOLD GAME

WILKES-BARRE, PA – Penguins fans will get a rare treat, when Pittsburgh Penguins superstars Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin line up on opposite sides of the puck during the Penguins Black and Gold Game, scheduled for Thursday, September 17 at the Wachovia Arena.

Pittsburgh captain Crosby will be joined by fellow stars Sergei Gonchar, Jordan Staal, and Kris Letang on the black squad, while Malkin, Bill Guerin, Ruslan Fedotenko and Marc-Andre Fleury will don the home colors. Full rosters will be released closer to game time.

Tickets for the Black and Gold Game are sold out, however a few seats have been reserved for fans purchasing packages starting as low as five games. Call the Penguins at (570) 208-7367 for more information on how to be a part of this once in a lifetime opportunity.

All proceeds from the game will go to the Penguins/United Way Charity Fund.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: I'll see Stanley Cup Champions play tomorrow in Wilkes-Barre

Here are the Stanley Cup pics that were taken on my lunch break today. I'm off to the game now!

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.