Thread: Hines Called Out Ravens on Mike and Mike

Legend

User Info Menu

Hines Called Out Ravens on Mike and Mike

Pretty funny hearing Hines ask (paraphrased), "How come it's ok for Ed Reed to hit me when I'm not looking (when I'm looking for the ball or something), but I can't hit one of them when they're not looking without them complaining about it. It's football."

No wonder the league hates Hines.

I woulda loved to see Hines go up against the Raiders, Cowboys, etc. back in the day before the NFL put everyone in skirts....

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Hines Called Our Ravens on Mike and Mike

You really need to change the typo in the thread title, flip.

"Hines Called Our Ravens on Mike and Mike" should be "Hines Called Out Ravens on Mike and Mike" (even the thought of "Our Ravens" gives me the willies).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

"Hines Called Our Ravens on Mike and Mike" should be "Hines Called Out Ravens on Mike and Mike" (even the thought of "Our Ravens" gives me the willies).

r is too close to t and should be moved on all keyboards for this very reason.

besides, i can't spell....and i can barely read or comprehend anything either...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Hines Called Out Ravens on Mike and Mike

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Pretty funny hearing Hines ask (paraphrased), "How come it's ok for Ed Reed to hit me when I'm not looking (when I'm looking for the ball or something), but I can't hit one of them when they're not looking without them complaining about it. It's football."

No wonder the league hates Hines.

I woulda loved to see Hines go up against the Raiders, Cowboys, etc. back in the day before the NFL put everyone in skirts....

Would have loved to have seen Jack Tatum's head on a swivel knowing Hines Ward was going to come and get him.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

VirgilBosett

I've always said if there is one guy that could go back and play with the Steelers of the 70's.....it's Hines Ward.

His comments are great. They are the biggest cry babies. All they are truely doing is calling attention to the fact that they got pounded by a WR.

I love it!

Acero

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim
    Would have loved to have seen Jack Tatum's head on a swivel knowing Hines Ward was going to come and get him.
    If I had a time machine that was a two seater I'd invite Hines back to 1976 to destroy George Atkinson. Man, I can't stand that guy. I used to live in Oakland a few years ago, and he does Raiders radio there. He's such a jerk! can't stand the guy and he'll always go out of his way to diss the Steelers. He needs to get the Keith Rivers Jawbone Special.... maybe that'll keep his trap wired shut for a few weeks.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Link to the audio podcast
    [url]http://sports.espn.go.com/stations/player?id=4335814[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

well we do own the ravens. so that makes them ours.