Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chaddy-poo Finally Loses His mind...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Chaddy-poo Finally Loses His mind...

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Free entertainment.

He is like the guy at the party that is way too drunk and thinks they are much funnier than they really are.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Free entertainment.

I kind of feel bad for JOM.
    There is a fake Chad Twitter account. I'm not sure if those comments came from his real one or the fake one.

At this point, who cares. Just catch the damn ball and STFU...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He just twittered that the tatts are not real. Funny joke!

Legend

User Info Menu

Free entertainment.

Free country. He can become a full fledged Steelers fan at anytime. If he prefers to stick sharp objects in his eyes no sympathy

Perhaps he could offer a semi reasonable explanation why he or anyone else support the Bumgals?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I will say there was a funny arse comment from Chad today:

Told that former center Eric Ghiaciuc indicated The Ocho was a distraction, he fired back, "Ghiaciuc's play was a distraction. Of all people to call me that."
    Finally someone calling out that excuse for a center. That would be the equivalent of Mahan trying to talk trash about someone on the steelers...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

From one to ten, how much distraction is OC to his team ? I'll rate him at 11, one more than ten because he found a secret compartment at he bottom of the barrel. This guy is nine cents short of a dime.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    From one to ten, how much distraction is OC to his team ? I'll rate him at 11, one more than ten because he found a secret compartment at he bottom of the barrel. This guy is nine cents short of a dime.
    Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

These go to eleven.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Free entertainment.

Free country. He can become a full fledged Steelers fan at anytime. If he prefers to stick sharp objects in his eyes no sympathy

Perhaps he could offer a semi reasonable explanation why he or anyone else support the Bumgals?
    Well, after more than two decades as a long suffering Phillies fan (until last year) it is hard to fault anybody for their alliances.

Legend

User Info Menu

FL looks like a prisoner's tear tattoo signifying the person killed someone and they're crying. Wonder if it's a sign?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    FL looks like a prisoner's tear tattoo signifying the person killed someone and they're crying. Wonder if it's a sign?
    Yeah...he killed Chad Johnson, who was a quality NFL WR at one time. All that's left is this clown Ochocinco. Johnson is officially dead.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.