Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chad to Carson: "We're Like Brokeback Mountain." SERIOUSLY!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Chad to Carson: "We're Like Brokeback Mountain." SERIOUSLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Nice, Jom. Good to see that you have a sense of humor about the whole thing.

I'm not quite sure how I would react if Hines Ward said "We're like Brokeback Mountain" about Ben.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He sounds sincere.
    For his sake and the sake of everyone around him, and for the sake of the hope that people can change, I wish him luck.
    I wouldn't mind if they upstaged the ravens -- you know, second team from AFCE in the playoffs, get tails handed to them in the playoffs by the steelers..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

he is a fool and a clown but ultimately that will serve him well. ESPN will talk about him every week and will drive up his value. He'll get at least one more huge contract as a result and when his career is finally over you'll be able to time it in milliseconds until ESPN is slobbering all over his nutsack and putting him on NFL countdown.......
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!