Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 0 Days to Kickoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: 99 Days to Kickoff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Elbert Nickel!! Do I win anything?
    Because of the Flight of the Conchords, whenever I hear Elbie Nickel's name, the first thing that pops into my mind is a Racist Dragon (even though it is Albi instead of Elbie...but still).

[youtube:qjffgsx1]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g9Qu3iP3RYA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g9Qu3iP3RYA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:qjffgsx1]
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Charles Johnson. :P

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You (as thread owner) should also change the TITLE of the thread every day as well....

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Thanks for starting this thread again! I love it.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Hey! Tomlin's wearing a Crosby jersey! We are still 12 days away from when you can use that picture in this thread!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Hey! Tomlin's wearing a Crosby jersey! We are still 12 days away from when you can use that picture in this thread!
    LOL, it's going to be my new sig. After the Penguins win it all, I may change it back.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    You (as thread owner) should also change the TITLE of the thread every day as well....
    I think this was missed. :P :P :P

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: 97 Days to Kickoff!!

your right, it was missed.