Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peyton Manning throws new coaches under the bus?

Starter

User Info Menu

Peyton Manning throws new coaches under the bus?

[url="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-mini-camps/09000d5d81084ce2/What-s-eating-Peyton-Manning"]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-mini-camp ... on-Manning[/url]

"I wouldn't say I totally like the way it is right now," Manning said. "It's not normal not having a full coaching staff. I know we hired a couple of guys to come in, but these guys are learning. They're not offering alot of coaching out there."

"I think the communication has been pretty poor, in my opinion. But that's what we're dealing with. The hard work is what's going on right now. That's what will carry us through."
    Woman: "Sir, what have you given us?"
    Benjamin Franklin: "A Republic, madam, if you can keep it."

[youtube:razli5ow]KFXuGIpsdE0[/youtube:razli5ow]

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Peyton Manning throws new coaches under the bus?

That guy makes me want to puke. Go away golden boy!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hahahaha!!! that reminds me of our AFCC beat down and his famous post-game whine/quote:

"We had protection problems"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think Peyton is going to have a great career after the NFL if he wants to because he does well in the commercials, on SNL, etc. But he does seem to throw his teammates and coaches under the bus when things are going rough.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This is the year he starts to look old.
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

As a resident of Indiana, I hope this is the first of many unfortunate things to happen to the Colts this year. Damn, do I hate that team!!

Peyton Manning is the biggest crybaby in the NFL. He could at least of waited until after they had a few practices in Terre Haute before he started his crying.

Legend

User Info Menu

Why does Ben have 2 rings in 5 years, while Peyton has 1 ring in 11 years?

Peyton has little to complain about, but he does anyway. Dude had the same O.C. and o-line coach every year of his NFL career, and now that they are gone for a couple of weeks, he is already whining about it? It will always be someone else's fault in Peyton's eyes.

Ben has had to put up with the masterminds Arians and Zeirlein, as opposed to Moore and Mudd, and have you heard a single peep of complaint out of him to the public? Even if the o-line gives him 0.8 seconds to get every pass off, he will still stick up for those guys to the media and take them on trips to Chicago for birthday celebrations (as opposed to cursing them out on the sidelines).

But according to the national media, Archie's boy can do no wrong.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Why does Ben have 2 rings in 5 years, while Peyton has 1 ring in 11 years?

Peyton has little to complain about, but he does anyway. Dude had the same O.C. and o-line coach every year of his NFL career, and now that they are gone for a couple of weeks, he is already whining about it? It will always be someone else's fault in Peyton's eyes.

Ben has had to put up with the masterminds Arians and Zeirlein, as opposed to Moore and Mudd, and have you heard a single peep of complaint out of him to the public? Even if the o-line gives him 0.8 seconds to get every pass off, he will still stick up for those guys to the media and take them on trips to Chicago for birthday celebrations (as opposed to cursing them out on the sidelines).

But according to the national media, Archie's boy can do no wrong.
    I must concur. I think that was part of my angst with Ben last year. He just kept saying "It's my fault, It's my fault" and like a dumba$$ I took it at face value.

After watching this Manning video I sure do appreciate Ben a whole lot more now. Payton Manning is such a punk, he makes me want to puke!
    "There were several reasons and instances where the faint of heart would have let go of the rope." - Mike Tomlin -

Uu uuuuuu!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    As a resident of Indiana, I hope this is the first of many unfortunate things to happen to the Colts this year. Damn, do I hate that team!!

Peyton Manning is the biggest crybaby in the NFL. He could at least of waited until after they had a few practices in Terre Haute before he started his crying.
    I'm right there with ya. I also live in IN, in Terre Haute. He's one of the most conceited and self-absorbed players in the league. I root for them to fail every year. But I honestly do think between his age and the huge turnover in staff this year they will suffer. I hope Houston takes the division from them.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    Hahahaha!!! that reminds me of our AFCC beat down and his famous post-game whine/quote:

"We had protection problems"
    No class. None at all. (Manning, not you MBG!).

I'd like to see this be the year that the Texans investment in Mario Williams at LDE* pays off, just to hear Peyton cry like a 7 year old girl.

*Apparently VERY wisely passing on Reggie Bush and Vince Young, not to mention Matt Leinert, and Jay Cutler!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!