"It's a...HOCKEY NIGHT in Pittsburgh!"

Penguins 4, Flyers 1

Pittsburgh Goals:
    S. Crosby (1)
    T. Kennedy (1)
    E. Malkin (1)
    M. Eaton (1)

One Down...Fifteen To Go!!!

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: 16 wins til "Lord Stanley, Lord Stanley bring me the brandy"

"He's smilin' like a butcher's dog!"

Penguins 3, Flyers 2 (OT)

Pittsburgh Goals:
    B. Guerin 2 (1, 2)
    E. Malkin (2)

(Penguins up 2-0 in the series)

Two Down...Fourteen To Go!!!

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

"That was a million dollar move, but Fleury had two million in his pocket!!"

Penguins 3, Flyers 1

Pittsburgh Goals:
    S. Crosby (2)
    T. Kennedy (2)
    M. Talbot (1)

(Penguins up 3-1 in the series)

Three Down...Thirteen To Go!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

"I've seen that fish before!"

Penguins 5, Flyers 3

Pittsburgh Goals:
    S. Crosby 2 (3,4)
    M. Eaton (2)
    R. Fedotenko (1)
    S. Gonchar (1)

(Penguins win the series 4 games to 2, eliminating the Philadephia Flyers)

Four Down...Twelve To Go!!!

(I'm late with this because by the time this game ended, the draft was in full swing, and my attention was fixated there for the rest of the weekend)

Legend

User Info Menu

"Scratch my back with a hacksaw!"

Penguins 3, Capitals 2 (OT)

Pittsburgh Goals:
    R. Fedotenko (2)
    E. Malkin (5)
    K. Letang (1)

(Capitals up 2-1 in the series)

Five Down...Eleven To Go!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

"He should get 5 to 10 for that!"

Penguins 5, Capitals 3

Pittsburgh Goals:
    S. Gonchar (2)
    B. Guerin (3)
    R. Fedotenko (3)
    S. Crosby (9)
    M. Talbot (2)

(Series tied 2-2)

Six Down...Ten To Go!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

"If you missed this, shame on you for six weeks!"

Penguins 4, Capitals 3 (OT)

Pittsburgh Goals:
    J. Staal (1)
    R. Fedotenko (4)
    M. Cooke (1)
    E. Malkin (6)

(Penguins up 3-2 in the series)

Seven Down...Nine To Go!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

bump.

[URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

"Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has just left the building!"

Penguins 6, Capitals 2

Pittsburgh Goals:
    S. Crosby 2 (11, 12)
    C. Adams (1)
    B. Guerin (5)
    K. Letang (3)
    J. Staal (2)

(Penguins win the series 4 games to 3, eliminating the Washington Capitals)

Eight Down...Eight To Go!!!

Halfway There, Baby!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

"Good shot...better save by Fleury!"

Penguins 3, Hurricanes 2

Pittsburgh Goals:
    M. Satan (1)
    E. Malkin (7)
    P. Boucher (1)

(Penguins up 1-0 in the series)

Nine Down...Seven To Go!!!