Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess where "Hard Knocks" is filming this year....

Backup

User Info Menu

Guess where "Hard Knocks" is filming this year....

Bungles training camp !!!!!

Just heard it on Sirius NFL Radio on the way home for lunch.

What in the he!! is Marvin and that FO thinking ? Just what that team full of cry babies and misfits needs. On second thought , GOOD for them. LOL !!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Guess where "Hard Knocks" is filming this year....

And Ocho Cinco says he wants to stay in Cincy.
    Woman: "Sir, what have you given us?"
    Benjamin Franklin: "A Republic, madam, if you can keep it."

[youtube:razli5ow]KFXuGIpsdE0[/youtube:razli5ow]

Legend

User Info Menu

They wouldn't want to come to a place like Latrobe for that show, because our players conduct training camp in a business-like manner. Effective for winning, but boring for the cameras.

Hard Knocks is interested in the most entertaining circus, not the best team. Last year, that was in Dallas with T.O., Pac Man, Tank Johnson, Jessica Simpson, Jerry Jones' horrifying plastic surgery face, etc. Now the circus rolls into the Nati. Don't worry about concentrating on football, boys...preen for the camera!

Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

Backup

User Info Menu

I agree. I would NEVER want them to film the Steelers training camp but how friggin fun would that be to watch. Speaking of fun to watch , any idea when the "Americas Game" for SB XLIII is coming out.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They will need to change the music to the song from Cops.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think they wanted to film the Bengals in hopes of acquiring more pics of Andre Smith with his shirt off.

Don't make me post the original pic. I'll do it...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hopefully they will have a special Carson Palmer Cornhole segment.

I also agree with the sentiment that, although I would like to SEE a Steelers training camp filmed in this way, I wouldn't want them to actually FILM it because of the distraction it may cause to the team. It should be all business.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    I think they wanted to film the Bengals in hopes of acquiring more pics of Andre Smith with his shirt off.

Don't make me post the original pic. I'll do it...
    That would be cruel and unusual punishment Jom. Of course being a bengals fan you are used to cruel and unusual punishment

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow, it turns out that they'll actually be filming close to my area.

Quote Originally Posted by espnnews
    Note: NFL Network has changed the filming location of "Hard Knocks."

The documentary, which films the training camp of an NFL team, has changed its filming
    location to The Ohio State Penitentiary's super max prison in Youngstown, OH, where %48
    percent of the Bengals roster calls home during the off season.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelHead
    Speaking of fun to watch , any idea when the "Americas Game" for SB XLIII is coming out.
    Last year, the showed the NYG "Americas Game" from Super Bowl XII the night before their first game.

I wonder who will be the players doing all the talking?? I bet Big Ben will be one of them.