Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Justin Tuck From The Giants says....

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Justin Tuck From The Giants says....

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers43
    It's just funny to me. I joined the site less than a month ago. Liked the design. Asian, contact me if you want another domain to work on?

Less than a month ago this board has less than 500 members. It's had 77 new members register since I joined but I'm the bad guy?

Not to worry, a new board is coming eventually but it will be a great one or I won't open it.

Ho-ly shit. Do you actually believe this 43? Do you honestly think of yourself as some kind of pied piper of the Steeler Nation where the Black-n-Gold throngs follow you around, hoping for pearls of wisdom to trickle from your keyboard?

Dude you need help. NPD is no laughing matter.

[url="http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/narcissistic-personality-disorder"]http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/narc ... y-disorder[/url]
    When I joined on 5-15-08, there were only 50 members on this board. Since then, we have added more than 500 new members. I am the true reason for this board's growth. :P

Regarding those who have "followed" S43 here, not a single of one these new members have contributes posts in the double digits at this point. Most of those 77 names have been banned because they are the spambots who have been plaguing the board in recent weeks.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Most of those 77 names have been banned because they are the spambots who have been plaguing the board in recent weeks.
    The spambots follow me here.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't know of anyone with any amount of credibility that would argue Ben is better than Brees. Brees is a better QB, in almost every aspect of being a QB. That's hard to argue or even try to argue.
    If you don't see why people take offense to your posts, and you were the first person to attack someone before they even had a chance to argue against your point, then no one here can help you.

Most people on here don't like people who display their opinion, and then preemptively call those who disagree as "simpletons". Then to imply that you bring people to message boards . . . nevermind.

Rookie

User Info Menu

To paraphrase Mike Tomlin:

"Ben has two Super Bowl rings...not two passing titles."
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

1. Saying a QB is better than Ben does not mean I think Ben sucks or that he's not great for the team. It means I think there is someone better at the skills of QB, meaning diagnosing defenses, making accurate throws, and keeping his offense moving. I do think there is better players than Ben at this. It doesn't mean I am against Ben nor does it mean I want to trade/get rid of him. The only player on the team I view as the best at his position is, you guessed it, #43.

2. I'd like to discuss it but it gets tiresome being basically reprimanded(then accused of acting superior. Quite ironic indeed) by some members or being followed around saying I must be high.

3. Never had an issue with you either. No way I give up Ben but as for the fundamentals of QB, which is what the question was, I think there is better. As stated, as a winner and football player, he's one of the best clearly.
    We're all just here to discuss football. It's ok to disagree. I've never understood why many people take disagreement on a topic as personal. It's not personal, it's just disagreement. If we all agreed on everything it would be boring.

Everyone says you're high because your original nickname was 420. I didn't know the reference. Apparently other folks more familiar with pot did know the reference and this is how it all started and why it continues.

You smoke pot? so what? I work at McDonalds and flip burgers. If we don't want people to know that we should have picked different user names. You could always start over a re-register under a different name. And leave the baggage behind and just discuss football.

And banter is a healthy part of male relationships. It's good to surround yourself with people that take you down a notch when you need it.

It's also good to build each other up.

So take the opportunity for today to be a new day for us all.

and let's go Steelers!

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    I doubt God could win a SB in NO with their defense.
    Are you saying that Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball? :P
    Maybe not, but that walking on water thing might come in handy down in the Big Easy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Jesus couldn't stop Ovechkin from scoring with the Pens defense.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Jesus couldn't stop Ovechkin from scoring with the Pens defense.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

WOW-

Thanks to all for all these posts! Haven't been here for 2 days and I see that there's been some bickering amongst some of you on here. I'll have to get caught up and read all 7 pages worth. That is, when I'm ready for a soap opera.....

--This is the longest thread as far as pages-wise that I've ever had on here..... yay.

Little things such as this makes me

6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

True Fan

Quote Originally Posted by True Fan
    yup, just like you said you would never go to that new site..........
    What?[/quote]

you're a liar