Thread: I didn't remember Mike Webster played for the Chiefs

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I didn't remember Mike Webster played for the Chiefs

I remember Franco as a Seahawk, Lloyd a Panther, Woodson a 49er, Raider and Raven, Carnell and Gildon as Jaguars and recently Peezy a Dolphin...but I guess I blocked out Iron Mike playing his last two seasons with the Chiefs.

It came up the other night on Total Access. I think it was the top ten players to retire with different teams. Something like that.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: I didn't remember Mike Webster played for the Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    I remember Franco as a Seahawk, Lloyd a Panther, Woodson a 49er, Raider and Raven, Carnell and Gildon as Jaguars and recently Peezy a Dolphin...but I guess I blocked out Iron Mike playing his last two seasons with the Chiefs.

It came up the other night on Total Access. I think it was the top ten players to retire with different teams. Something like that.

Kevin Greene retired a Panther no?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit

Kevin Greene retired a Panther no?
    Yes! K. Greene is one of my all-time favorite Steelers, but I don't consider him an original Steeler because of his career with the Rams. Seeing him go to the Panthers wasn't as bad as seeing the other guys leave.

feelthesteel

o donell jets eeekkk!!