Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current Depth Chart

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Current Depth Chart

Ruthless we've replaced all but 2 players from our SB team...
    I believe in Mr. T and Colbert, but this is going tooo far!

Starter

User Info Menu

Dallas Wallace and Limas Nance for all-pro!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ruthless: All the press interviews I've read from Tomlin and Co. talk about Summers as a RB (and a special teamer). Not mentioned as a FB. I know that's what we're all hoping for but the coaching staff may not see him as the Kreider-pancaker that we do. In fact, they compared him to Duce Staley. A special teamer who could come in on short yardage and 3rd down situations as a RB, not a FB. That last TE we drafted may be used like McHugh id he pans out. Sorry to break it to you but Arians may never learn how to properly run a RB behind a good old fashioned bruising lead fullback

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    Ruthless: All the press interviews I've read from Tomlin and Co. talk about Summers as a RB (and a special teamer). Not mentioned as a FB. I know that's what we're all hoping for but the coaching staff may not see him as the Kreider-pancaker that we do. In fact, they compared him to Duce Staley. A special teamer who could come in on short yardage and 3rd down situations as a RB, not a FB. That last TE we drafted may be used like McHugh id he pans out. Sorry to break it to you but Arians may never learn how to properly run a RB behind a good old fashioned bruising lead fullback
    When he blows up the first guy he blocks on special teams even Bruce Arians isn't obtuse enough not to put him in as a fullback and let hit somebody.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Acero

Santonio's Weed
    There... fixed it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It worked better in the Excel document I did it in. Its last name first because that is the way they are on the roster.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    When he blows up the first guy he blocks on special teams even Bruce Arians isn't obtuse enough not to put him in as a fullback and let hit somebody.

Pappy

B.A.: "What did you just call me?"

Legend

User Info Menu

Obtuse. Is it deliberate?

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

"Who's being obtuse now...?"