Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CB @ #96?

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: CB @ #96?

I like it. Didn't see much of him but seems a nice third CB with his size and ability to tackle against the run.
    1. Ziggy Hood DT/DE
    2. William Moore S
    3. Antoine Caldwell C/G
    4. Donald Washington CB
    5. Sammie Lee Hill DT/DE
    5. Terrance Taylor DT
    6. Lydon Murtha OT
    7. Frank Summers RB
    7. Tiquan Underwood WR

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life
    The pick is...Keenan Lewis, DB Ore. St.

Height: 6-07/8 | Weight: 208 | 40-Time: 4.53
    Keenan Lewis | Oregon St. Beavers
    Official Bio

Stars
    Strengths:
    Very good size and bulk...Rangy with long arms...Great instincts and awareness...Reads and reacts quickly...Excellent hands and ball skills...Good leaper with nice body control...Physical and will support the run...Real smart...Hard worker...Leader...Has a ton of experience.

Weaknesses:
    Not a great athlete...Average speed and quickness...Lacks a burst to close and recover...May struggle to turn and run with speedy wideouts in man coverage...Can be too aggressive at times...Hips aren't real fluid...Must get stronger..Misses some tackles...Limited schematically.

Notes:
    Was a four-year starter in the Pac-10...Native of New Orleans and his family was forced to evacuate during Hurricane Katrina...A three-time Pac-10 All-Academic selection...Best fit at the next level might come in a zone coverage scheme...Might also be able to play some safety...Is able to make up for relatively pedestrian physical tools with top-notch intangibles...Certainly isn't flashy but should play in the league for a long time...Could quite easily emerge as a starter in the right situation.
    Odd. The ESPN writeup really liked his athletic ability. Sounds like he can play corner or FS.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

would like to see sammie lee hill in the 5th if he makes it that far.

looks solid so far.

Starter

User Info Menu

not trying to hex the guy, because i truly know nothing about him, but you know what this reminds me of-

Weaknesses:
    Not a great athlete.......May struggle to turn and run with speedy wideouts in man coverage...Can be too aggressive at times...Hips aren't real fluid...Must get stronger..Misses some tackles...Limited schematically.

Scott Shields...

oh no you dyint

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life
    The pick is...Keenan Lewis, DB Ore. St.

Height: 6-07/8 | Weight: 208 | 40-Time: 4.53
    Keenan Lewis | Oregon St. Beavers
    Official Bio

Stars
    Strengths:
    Very good size and bulk...Rangy with long arms...Great instincts and awareness...Reads and reacts quickly...Excellent hands and ball skills...Good leaper with nice body control...Physical and will support the run...Real smart...Hard worker...Leader...Has a ton of experience.

Weaknesses:
    Not a great athlete...Average speed and quickness...Lacks a burst to close and recover...May struggle to turn and run with speedy wideouts in man coverage...Can be too aggressive at times...Hips aren't real fluid...Must get stronger..Misses some tackles...Limited schematically.

Notes:
    Was a four-year starter in the Pac-10...Native of New Orleans and his family was forced to evacuate during Hurricane Katrina...A three-time Pac-10 All-Academic selection...Best fit at the next level might come in a zone coverage scheme...Might also be able to play some safety...Is able to make up for relatively pedestrian physical tools with top-notch intangibles...Certainly isn't flashy but should play in the league for a long time...Could quite easily emerge as a starter in the right situation.
    we play off and don't press often, and play mostly zone so the scheme fits his traits.
    another real smart, hard worker, with top intangibles.

CB it is.
    this draft is playing out just fine by me boys and girls. I bet hines can teach wallace to block just fine.

Project NT in the 5th and by george, I'll let out a big "hells yes"

feelthesteel

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXgQMiIBYBM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXgQMiIBYBM[/url]

this kid is good-solid draft so far .