Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60

Thread: 84 - Mike Wallace, WR

  1. #41
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,128

    Re: 84 - Mike Wallace, WR

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Kid sounds like Nate Washington II
    Spot on! Tomlin said during a draft interview that he was Nate's replacement, "a guy who can stretch the field for us".

  2. #42
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    Funny to dig into the archives. These are comments from when we drafted Wallace.
    @_Hellgrammite

  3. #43
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Funny to dig into the archives. These are comments from when we drafted Wallace.
    Now we know his weakness was he was a real douche when it comes to his money. Not that I fault him personally for that. Just sux for our team.

  4. #44
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,222
    And Mike Wallace makes himself known in twitter-world, now.



    Never argue with stupid people.
    They will drag you down to their level
    and then sick beat you with their experience.




  5. #45
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    15,525
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    And Mike Wallace makes himself known in twitter-world, now.
    Mike Wallace Reacts To Jason Collins Coming Out As Gay, Tweets 'I Just Don't Understand It'

    The Huffington Post | By Chris Greenberg
    Posted: 04/29/2013


    The list of professional athletes expressing their support for Jason Collins' decision to come out as gay included Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Mardy Fish and Chris Kluwe.

    Mike Wallace is not on that list.

    Unlike some of his more enlightened peers who offered encouragement and applauded Collins, the 26-year-old Miami Dolphins wide receiver sent out a pair of tweets sharing his confusion regarding homosexuality on Monday.

    "I'm not bashing anybody don't have anything against anyone I just don't understand it," Wallace tweeted, via NFL.com. "All these beautiful women in the world and guys wanna mess with other guys SMH..."

    Wallace would soon delete the tweets but they had already been retweeted many times.

    Not long after deleting the tweets, Wallace tweeted again, claiming he never "said anything was right or wrong" and sort-of apologized.

    While Wallace's remarks were in the minority on Monday, they do reveal some of the attitudes facing closeted athletes considering coming out.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3179633.html

  6. #46
    Hall of Famer Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,106
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Mike Wallace Reacts To Jason Collins Coming Out As Gay, Tweets 'I Just Don't Understand It'

    The Huffington Post | By Chris Greenberg
    Posted: 04/29/2013


    The list of professional athletes expressing their support for Jason Collins' decision to come out as gay included Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Mardy Fish and Chris Kluwe.

    Mike Wallace is not on that list.

    Unlike some of his more enlightened peers who offered encouragement and applauded Collins, the 26-year-old Miami Dolphins wide receiver sent out a pair of tweets sharing his confusion regarding homosexuality on Monday.

    "I'm not bashing anybody don't have anything against anyone I just don't understand it," Wallace tweeted, via NFL.com. "All these beautiful women in the world and guys wanna mess with other guys SMH..."

    Wallace would soon delete the tweets but they had already been retweeted many times.

    Not long after deleting the tweets, Wallace tweeted again, claiming he never "said anything was right or wrong" and sort-of apologized.

    While Wallace's remarks were in the minority on Monday, they do reveal some of the attitudes facing closeted athletes considering coming out.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3179633.html
    So, applauding that particular lifestyle makes one "enlightened." Whatever...

  7. #47
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,222
    Well, The Onion is all over it, too.



    Never argue with stupid people.
    They will drag you down to their level
    and then sick beat you with their experience.




  8. #48
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,391
    Wally was probably just trying to get free Chick-Fil-A sammiches or something?

    Glad his immaturity is gone.

  9. #49
    Hall of Famer SidSmythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western NY (south of Rochester, NY)
    Posts
    2,636
    HaHa!! He's an idiot.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  10. #50
    Hall of Famer Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,106
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    HaHa!! He's an idiot.
    OK, based on what??

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •