Thread: Troy/ Fitz Madden Cover

Backup

User Info Menu

Troy/ Fitz Madden Cover

[url="http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2009/04/65964763/1"]http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... 65964763/1[/url]

Decorating the cover of Madden NFL is now a two-man job.

Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald and Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu will both appear on the cover of Madden NFL 10, according to a release from Electronic Arts. It will mark the first time two football players will be featured on the front of the game box.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Troy/ Fitz Madden Cover

I like it. Jinx rule nullified with this new development!

Backup

User Info Menu

Does putting 2 on the cover nix the curse or make it twice as bad?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nix dude, nix. The evil curse gods can't keep up with that action. They're over their heads with this one

Legend

User Info Menu

Madden is now retired as a broadcaster. The curse retired with him. That is my story, and I am sticking to it.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Madden is now retired as a broadcaster. The curse retired with him. That is my story, and I am sticking to it.
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this with Madden's announcement last week but...does anyone think its weird that Madden retires the same year as Favre? Without Favre to drool over, maybe he felt it just wasn't worth the long bus rides

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    Nix dude, nix. The evil curse gods can't keep up with that action. They're over their heads with this one

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this with Madden's announcement last week but...does anyone think its weird that Madden retires the same year as Favre? Without Favre to drool over, maybe he felt it just wasn't worth the long bus rides
    Oh I think it may have been mentioned. :P