Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Saturday to All Yinz Guys

Legend

User Info Menu

Happy Saturday to All Yinz Guys

Gotta run but wanted to say hello and I can't wait until next Saturday.....

WooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Happy Saturday to All Yinz Guys

Next Saturday is going to kill me. I'm going to be at my college reunion in Lexington, VA and I have no idea whether I will have access to ESPN or the internet.

I will be going nuts not being able to post and respond to the guaranteed hysteria and outrageous criticism that will follow everyone's favorite not being picked. So I will get an early start by predicting that:

1. When Mack is not picked it will be the end of the world and our OL will be predicted to always suck and Ben will get killed.
    2. The front office will know nothing and Colbert will prove he can't evaluate OL.
    3. Our opponents will all do better than us and our draft will be nothing but mediocre.
    4. We will pick "reaches" and there will be "sure things" that we pass on that will infuriate posters on the board
    5. The clain will go out that Tomlin can't evaluate talent and Coach Z is so horrible as an OL coach that our OL will suck forever.

I think that will about cover it.

It will be agony although it will make my wife happy since she hates draft day.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    1. When Mack is not picked it will be the end of the world and our OL will be predicted to always suck and Ben will get killed.
    2. The front office will know nothing and Colbert will prove he can't evaluate OL.
    3. Our opponents will all do better than us and our draft will be nothing but mediocre.
    4. We will pick "reaches" and there will be "sure things" that we pass on that will infuriate posters on the board
    5. The clain will go out that Tomlin can't evaluate talent and Coach Z is so horrible as an OL coach that our OL will suck forever.

Backup

User Info Menu

Next Saturday is going to kill me. I'm going to be at my college reunion in Lexington, VA and I have no idea whether I will have access to ESPN or the internet.

I will be going nuts not being able to post and respond to the guaranteed hysteria and outrageous criticism that will follow everyone's favorite not being picked. So I will get an early start by predicting that:

damnit... that's just how I used to act for a few weeks after the draft.
    are you saying I'm not the ultimate expert and god of all that is draft knowledge?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrules!!

damnit... that's just how I used to act for a few weeks after the draft.
    are you saying I'm not the ultimate expert and god of all that is draft knowledge?

Of course not. Because that would be me.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

This will be the first draft in three years that wifey and I don't have a date. We look forward to it each year. I work this year.

Oh well.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Backup

User Info Menu

I'll be watching the draft with my girlfriend (browns fan.)

I enjoy telling her that team has a really high pick and therefore beats the Steelers in the draft.

She enjoys punching me.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

When is Festivous?

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones
    When is Festivous?
    For the rest of us?

Legend

User Info Menu

The Ravens fans have ruined Festivus. When the Ravens make the playoffs they refer to it as Festivus.

*******s!