Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone catch what Douchebagmanzadeh said...

Backup

User Info Menu

Anyone catch what Douchebagmanzadeh said...

...on NFL Total Access today??

They were showing the Top 10 plays of the Steelers SB season, and
    Holmes TD catch to WIN the SB was the #1 Play of the Year.

Rich Eisen then turns to Douchebagmenzadeh, and says "Say that again
    TJ, say that again", TJ replies with, " I don't know if that right foot was
    down"?

Douchebagmenzadeh, not even in the same conference after signing with the
    Seaskanks, hating of the Steelers once again...

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Rookie

User Info Menu

Re: Anyone catch what Douchebagmanzadeh said...

Doesn't really bother me for the reason that you stated. Besides, it's not like he's the only one that claims his right foot wasn't down.

Regardless, that was the right call for play of the year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I love Houshmandzadeh, but he does say some stupid **** sometimes...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

OF course Eisen the STeeler hater probably prompted him to say it.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't have a problem with it, it shows his competitiveness considering he listed Carson Palmer as being better than Ben knowing that it would make him look like an idiot. What I have a problem with, however, is that NFLN would book the douschbag on the show the same night they are going to discuss the Steelers at length. You don;t need terry Bradshaw on the show that night, but I would rather have someone impartial on to discuss the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

As if his history against us in Cincy wasn't bad enough, his new mates in Seattle aren't overly fond of the Steelers either, based on their own Super Bowl history with us (listening to the Walrus talk about SBXL reminds you of Madden discussing the Immaculate Reception). They have convinced themselves that there must be a conspiracy that gave the Steelers every call, not only in SBXL but in SBXLIII as well.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    As if his history against us in Cincy wasn't bad enough, his new mates in Seattle aren't overly fond of the Steelers either, based on their own Super Bowl history with us (listening to the Walrus talk about SBXL reminds you of Madden discussing the Immaculate Reception). They have convinced themselves that there must be a conspiracy that gave the Steelers every call, not only in SBXL but in SBXLIII as well.
    I'm half rooting for the Seahawks to face us in the SuperBowl next year so we can beat them and TJ again.

Legend

User Info Menu

Douch just realizes that no one will ever be having a conversation about whether he had his feet down in the Super Bowl. Nothing but envy about everything the Steelers denied him over and over.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I'm half rooting for the Seahawks to face us in the SuperBowl next year so we can beat them and TJ again.
    The 4-12 Seahawks? The ones with the 4th overall pick in the draft next weekend? I'd say that would be mighty unlikely.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

feelthesteel

Two words-Six Rings

after the next SB Win were handing out the crybaby towel.