OK, here we go. This thread over in Cardinal land is quite entertaining. The amount of anticipation with these guys is sweet, but a little off beat, IMHO. I'd have liked to reply something to the effect of maybe you need to WIN a freaking Super Bowl before you start calling for a Cardinal "Dynasty" ( ), but I'm banned for trolling there, so anyways...

Here's the link, as well as a copy of one of the more entertaining responses:

http://forums.azcardinals.com//showthread.php?t=41360

Leesters wrote:
Indeed, but its still a decent post. :P

I have a hunch that 2008 will be the first year of what people will refer to as "The Cardinals Dynasty".

This team is better than what most people think. Warner, Fitz, Boldin, Wilson, Dansby, Dockett and DRC are all phenomenal football players, and those will be the ones that take the team to special levels. They are so special, and so perfectly placed, that those core members will take this team to dynasty levels.
*special levels: Cardinal speak for ALMOST winning a Super Bowl

After its all said and done, I think this team will be better than the GSOT team, because of Whiz.

And after 2 years, I think Warner will re-sign another year because they'll be so dang good. It will be a four year success run, and the whispers of "dynasty" will get louder, even though its the stinky Arizona Cardinals.

I have serious koolaid brewing for the next three years.
That's a hell of a hunch Leesters.