Thread: Galloway to Pats

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Galloway to Pats

PFT

GALLOWAY SIGNS WITH PATRIOTS
    Posted by Aaron Wilson on March 14, 2009, 3:11 p.m.

The New England Patriots have signed former Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Joey Galloway to a one-year contract, according to Steve Duemig of WDAE in Tampa.

In four starts last season, Galloway caught 13 passes for 138 yards. In 2007, he caught 57 passes for 1,014 yards and six touchdowns.

According to NFL.com, Galloway has registered 682 career receptions for 10,710 yards and 77 touchdowns in 14 NFL seasons.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Galloway to Pats

good luck "break a leg" and i mean that...

Legend

User Info Menu

Why move this? Galloway visited the Steelers, so it's very relevant.

I don't read any other forum except this one, so anything slightly relevant seems like it should stay here. I like getting all my NFL info in one place. And I even clicked on the other moved thread.

Doesn't seem like this forum is overrun with threads. Why move this?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy

I don't read any other forum except this one, so anything slightly relevant seems like it should stay here. I like getting all my NFL info in one place. And I even clicked on the other moved thread.

i agree i like all the football info in one place at least all the steeler news. this is very relevant. he visited the steelers and signed with a conference rival. im glad he didnt sign with the steelers. he wont last half a season. id rather them sign another cheap wr who isnt as old

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1

i agree i like all the football info in one place at least all the steeler news. this is very relevant. he visited the steelers and signed with a conference rival. im glad he didnt sign with the steelers. he wont last half a season. id rather them sign another cheap wr who isnt as old
    Ditto

As long as stuff is not about, like, jay cutler's aunt's per cat, or something to that effect, I prefer it here where I can read it.

That said, even when it gets "moved" it's at least left in this forum (for a certain amount of time?) with a "moved" tag attached so I/we can still see it and read it.

As long as the pats*** don't get peppers, or do much more to strengthen their D, I'm okay with these signings. I hope they draft another half-dozen TE's again this year :P

Legend

User Info Menu

Some of the posts that are stickied on the Steelers board could be moved as well.

Most of the posts in the Steelers forum are more NFL related than Steelers related because we're not doing much of anything right now.

Moving these 2 threads was strangely arbitrary.

Legend

User Info Menu

Some of the posts that are stickied on the Steelers board could be moved as well.

Most of the posts in the Steelers forum are more NFL related than Steelers related because we're not doing much of anything right now.

Moving these 2 threads was strangely arbitrary.
    Dude, you have a PM.