Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 87

Thread: Breaking Bad 3rd Season

  1. #31
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Breaking Bad 2nd Season

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Some tension there with the wifey...she's really putting the screws to him!

    Jesse...gets a place to live and a cook lab...and he's a little blue.

    Next week's looks to be another winner!

    Yeah. This week's looked a little slow. However I think it was a lot of setup.

    That guy at the junkyard that fixed the RV now knows the chemicals that they have....
    He's in a tough spot though. He's had that RV for awhile. If he suddenly decides to call the cops how does he explain not calling sooner? Like right after he took possession of the RV and learned what the contents were?

    I kept laughing every time they showed Jesse with those blue hands.

  2. #32
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Breaking Bad 2nd Season

    Well I guess we know how the RV situation worked out. :P

    Very good episode last night and it looks like things get quite intense next week!

  3. #33
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Breaking Bad 2nd Season

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Well I guess we know how the RV situation worked out. :P

    Very good episode last night and it looks like things get quite intense next week!
    It will be interesting to see if Jesse has the nads to actually be an enforcer. At first, I was with Jesse on the issue - no big deal, until he said Non-sustainable business model. Then I flipped.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  4. #34
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Breaking Bad 2nd Season

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Well I guess we know how the RV situation worked out. :P

    Very good episode last night and it looks like things get quite intense next week!
    It will be interesting to see if Jesse has the nads to actually be an enforcer. At first, I was with Jesse on the issue - no big deal, until he said Non-sustainable business model. Then I flipped.
    I thought the same thing. Can't let folks get away with robbing your dealers. You become the kid who gets his lunch money taken away every day. Can't make nearly as much money that way.

    I really can't wait to see what happens.

  5. #35
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Breaking Bad 2nd Season

    I've been trying to avoid this because I still haven't seen the episode yet.

    Hopefully I can get to it tonight.

  6. #36
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Breaking Bad 2nd Season

    I'm a blowfish!!!

  7. #37
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Breaking Bad 2nd Season

    Look at Jesse gettin the hottie!!!

    Sure hasn't helped his thinking ability any...

    "Wire!"

    Love the guy playing the lawyer. He's from "Mr. Show w/Bob and David" which was friggin hilarious.

    Anyhow, this show rocks faces. Carry on.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  8. #38
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Breaking Bad 2nd Season

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Look at Jesse gettin the hottie!!!

    Sure hasn't helped his thinking ability any...

    "Wire!"

    Love the guy playing the lawyer. He's from "Mr. Show w/Bob and David" which was friggin hilarious.

    Anyhow, this show rocks faces. Carry on.
    Mr. Show was some great stuff. Got 'em on DVD.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  9. #39
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Breaking Bad 2nd Season

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Look at Jesse gettin the hottie!!!

    Sure hasn't helped his thinking ability any...

    "Wire!"

    Love the guy playing the lawyer. He's from "Mr. Show w/Bob and David" which was friggin hilarious.

    Anyhow, this show rocks faces. Carry on.
    Bob Odenkirk is awesome as Saul Goodman (it's all good, man...get it?)...but I had given up on this thread.

    I love this damn show though!!!

  10. #40
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Breaking Bad 2nd Season

    I missed a bunch of episodes and had to get caught on via DVR.

    I am now caught up.

    I loved that "wire" line too -- the guy who plays him is doing a REALLY good job.

    Very interesting twist with his tumor shrinking 80 percent and his reaction.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •